|17 Feb, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
B.Des Communication Design is Four-Year Full-time Courses and Offered at the National Institute of Design Madhya Pradesh
The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) shall be conducted for shortlisting applicants for studio tests at various centers.
All applicants applying for the B.Des. programmes must fulfill criteria of both age and education qualification.
- For Indian Nationals in General Category and General EWS Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2001 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)): Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1998 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in PwD Reserved Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1996 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2001 are eligible to apply for admission.
Applications for academic year 2021-22 are open to applicants who have passed or will appear for higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in the academic year 2020-21 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, Humanities, etc.) from any recognised board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent.
Examinations considered equivalent to these are as follows:
- Final examination of the 10+2 system under a central or state board recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination under a board or university recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior secondary school examination under the National Institute of Open Schooling, with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any public school, board or university examination completed in India or in any foreign country recognised as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination at the Advanced (A) level taken in London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka.
- AICTE approved three-year Full time Diploma after Class X offered by Board of Technical Education of any state in India
- Candidates who have completed final examinations for class XII (or equivalent) outside India or from a board not specified above should produce an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) confirming that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination conducted in India. The certificate is required to be submitted at the time of document verification. Visit http://www.aiu.ac.in for more details about how to obtain equivalence certificate.
Overseas Category (Supernumerary) candidates:
Foreign citizens - applicants holding citizenship of a country other than the Republic of India—are eligible to apply only under the overseas (supernumerary) category,