- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Textile Design is a full time four years course offered at the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi.
For candidates to the UG Design programmes, the selection process comprises a written examination comprising of a Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT), followed by a situation test to be undertaken by shortlisted candidates of the written examination.
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).