- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Fashion Design is a full time three years course offered by Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurgaon.
1. Post-Graduation Degree in the relevant area of design, management or Technology ( or ) equivalent qualification from an institute/university of national/international.
2. Candidates with Master’s Diploma are not eligible, Necessary equivalence or conversion document from Diploma to Degree, if applicable should be submitted for consideration of shortlisting.
3. Where the Master’s Degree is found to be not relevant to the area of Research, a minimum of 10 years of professional experience (teaching/working) in the proposed area of research is required.
4. A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.0 on a 10 point scale (5.5 for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent as determined by the institute wherever leer grades are awarded; or 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate ( of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded in the postgraduate degree.
5. The area of research of the applicant has to be relevant to the field of Fashion in terms of Design, Technology and Management.