About Yenepoya University, Mangalore
Yenepoya University Mangalore was established in 2008 which was formed under the Islamic Academy of Education by Mr. Yenepoya Abdulla Kunhi. The University got the status of a Deemed to be University under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in 2008. Yenepoya University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). There are other colleges which comes under the Yenepoya Group of Institutions including Yenepoya Medical College, Yenepoya Dental College, Yenepoya Nursing College, Yenepoya Allied Health & Basic Sciences, Yenepoya Pharmacy College & Research Centre, Yenepoya Institute of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management, Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Yenepoya Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital etc. The University currently offers academic programmes to about 3000 students. The Institute also provides various academic and infrastructural facilities including classrooms, ICT, hostel, library, sports and medical facilities etc.
Yenepoya University is located in Deralakatte, Mangalore. The nearest airport from the University is the Mangalore International Airport which is 22.4 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 35 mins. The nearest railway station from Yenepoya University Mangalore is the Mangalore Junction Railway Station which is about 11.4 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 18 mins.
Yenepoya University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Ghana India trade advisory chamber Ghana
- Pentecost University College, Ghana
- St Albert's gollege of iledicine and health science, Ghana, Africa
- Ghana high commission
- Academic of gulf medical university, United Arab Emirates
- University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pear academy Australia, South Australia
- Ghana health service, Accra, Ghana
- University of Queensland, Australia.
- University Malaysia Sabah.
- Bhuthan gangchen education consultancy
- American heart association New York
- International union against tuberculosis & lung disease (the union), Paris, France
- The university of north carolina at chapel hill, United States of America
- Catholic san antonio in Murcia
- Cancer research, Malaysia
- Association of chartered certified accountants of Adelphi, United Kingdom
- Operation Smile Italia Onlus foundation Domenica scopelliti
- Equipo Argentino de Antropologia forest, Argentina
- Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz Germany
- Centrosculturales de Mexico
- Hacettepe University Ankara Turkey
- Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- Sengenics sdn bhd, Malaysia
- Mediacion, Germany
- Hospital Tengku ampuan rahimah, Klang, Selangor Malaysia
- Nobel college & Nobel hospital Pvt. Ltd. Nepal
- University of Porto Portugal
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh USA
- Life track international educational consultancy
- University of murcia Spain
- Taj international college Malaysia
- Kalam Institute of Health Technology
- St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore
- Special Olympics Bharat
- District Early Intervention Centre
- Bhuthan Gangchen Education Consultancy
- Zenith Clinical Services
- The Human Achiever Health Care Research Pvt. Ltd
- Sher – e Khasmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Sri Adhichunchanagiry College of Pharmacy
- Walters Kluwer India Private Limited
- Ethics Committee (YU)
- KLE Academy of Higher Education
- Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER)
- Zenith Clinical Services
- Father Muller College of Nursing
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
- Mindful Consulting, Health Care Practice, Mangalore
- International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC), Bangalore
- Bharat Biotech International Limited Genome Valley Hyderabad
- Bengaluru Genomics Centre, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Biotech park
- Trivandrum Institute of Digestive Diseases and Minimal Access Surgery (Tiddmas)
- National Institute of Malaria Research
- Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Bhami Research Laboratories, Mangalore
- Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Narayana Nursing College, Nellore
- Zulekha College of Nursing Mangalore
- Malik Deenar Charitable Hospital, Kerala
- KMCT Dental College, Calicut, Kerala
- Mahe Institute of Dental Science & Hospital, Mahe
- Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim, Goa
- Tata Memorial Center kharagar Hospital (ACTREC), Mumbai
- Commissionerate Health, Family Welfare and AYUSH Services, Government of Karnataka
- Kannur University, Kannur
- M.A Rangoonwala College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Pune
- Father Muller Medical College Mangalore
- Nathjirao G. Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Belgaum KMCT Dental College, Calicut, Kerala
- Institute of Bioinformatics
- Shree Devi College of Pharmacy
- K.V.G. Medical College and Hospital, Sullia
- Rangnekar Institute of Management and Research, Bangalore
- Karuna Medical College, Palakkad
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Mukka, Surathakal, Mangalore
- Mangalore University
- St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore
- The School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore
- Mangalore Oncology Group, Mangalore
- GSR Institute of Cranio Facial Surgery, Hyderabad
- Agappe Diagnostics Govt. of Kerala
- Hydrose Haji Memorial Charitable Trust, Bangalore
- District Collector Kasaragod
- Face Foundation Trust, Mangalore
- Quintiles Research (India) Private Limited, Mumbai
- NIMHANS, India
- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
- Sanofi-Synthelabo (INDIA) Private Limited
- RDL Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Bhat Bio Tech India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- GenEclat Technologies, Bengaluru
- M/s Ramky Energy & Environment Ltd, Hyderabad
- Skill Tree Global Knowledge Consortium Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Tech2 People Health Care and Educational PVT LTD, Manipal
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd., Mumbai
- MEdRC Edu Tech LTD., Hyderabad
- Medknow Publications and Media Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
- IDS Softwares PVT. Ltd, Bangalore
- Medi Assist India TPA Private Limited, Bangalore
- TTK Healthcare TPA Private Limited, Bangalore
- Hidaya Foundation Mangalore
- Karunamaya Jeppu Bappal Mangalore
- Olavinahally Rehabilitation and Service Centre , Olavinahally – Kinya
- Paschim Rehab Nehru Nagar Someshwar
- Seyyed Muhammed Shareeful Madani Darga Ullal Mangalore
- Shamshul Ulama Memorial Darussalam Academy , Natekal
- Snehalaya Trust , Tuminadu – Talapady
- Snehasadan HIV Care Centre Kaikamba Gurpur
- Social Service Unit Thokottu
- Talent Research Foundation , Mangalore
- The Society of St Vincent De Paul St. Sebastian Conference Permannur Mangalore
- Malja –Uddu-Athi Wadda-Awathil Islamia Belthangady
- Prashanth Nivas , Nelyadi
- Seon Ashram , Belthangady
- Anjuman – E- Islahul Muslimeen Charitable Trust , Shimoga
- Farooq.e.Azam Charitable Trust
- Jamaath E Islami Hind
- Jamiat Ulama I
- Shobha – E- Khidmath –E-Khalq Jamiath – E-Islami- Hind Sagar
- Siddiq E- Akbar Charitable Trust Bhadaravathi
- Thirthahally Taluk Muslim Samyuktha Okkoota
- Zubaida Thanzeem Educational & Charitable Trust Jayanagara Shikaripura Shimoga
- Islamic Charitable Trust North Kottachery
- Malabar Rehabilitation Centre , Pallikere
- Panakkad Shihab Thangal Charitable Trust
- Thanal Charitable Trust , Erol K.A Uduma Kasargod
- Al-Maqrrussunny Al-Islam , Badriya Nagar , Taliparamba
- Karuvanchal Haritha Charitable Society, Kerala
- Musarfirfc Vadakkumbad Ramanthali Kannur
- YMCA Kotiyoor Chungkkunnu
- Al Fathima Minorities Women Welfare Development Organisation
- Peace Education & Welfare Society Harihara , Davangere
- Sirsi Taluka Minority Education & Welfare Trust-Sirsi
- The Deccan Welfare Association
- Faizane Raza Va Amjadi Welfare Academy
- Milad Welfare Committee
- Suraksha Trust
- Belaku Charitable Trust
- Manjeshwara Yatheem Khana Kunjathur
- Morarji Desai Minority Girls residential college Natekal- Urumane
- Morarji Desai Minority Girls Residential school Deralakatte
- Muslim Residential school Natekal-Urumane
- Al-Madeena Yatheem Khana Manjanady
- Prajna Fit Institution Marnamikatte Mangalore
- Ramakrishna Mission Mangaladevi Road Mangalore
- St.Angela Home Bejai Mangalore
- Stella Marys Orphanage Someshwar
- Aloysian Boys Home Nehru Nagara Someshwar
- Infant Jesus Mary Hill Konchady Mangalore
- Khairiya Shelter Babbukatte
- Nooraniya Yatheem Khana Kumpala Mangalore
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Peace Welfare Trust, Harihar
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Faizane Raza, Ranebennur
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Holalkere Harappanahalli
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre,
- Forooq e Azam Trust, Bhadravathi
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre
- Sri Krishna Hospital Kakkinje, Belthangady
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Honnavara
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Hosadurga
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Hiriyoor
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Chikmangalore
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Siddapura
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre,Kasargod
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Byadagi
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre, Shimoga
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre,Challakere
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Thalassery
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Haveri
- Patient Information and Guidance Centre Kerebilchi
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
NSS- National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Youth Programme which is established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. Students of Yenepoya University Mangalore have also conducted various programmes under this scheme including international yoga day, blood donation, leprosy campaign, swachh bharat, literary campaign, mass cleaning, mass tree plantation, road traffic awareness, sand sculpturing, polio vaccine, disaster management, PFMS training etc. to spread awareness among the common people.
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Highlights
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Courses & Fees
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Admissions 2021
Yenepoya University Mangalore offers admissions to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. The university offers admissions to BDS and MBBS programmes based on NEET UG scores and to MDS, MD and MS programmes based on NEET PG scores, to M.Ch programmes based on NEET SS scores. The college also offers admissions to B.Sc, M.Sc, BPT, MPT, BHM, MHA, MPH programmes based on the scores of the entrance test conducted by the university. Yenepoya University offers admissions to PhD programmes based on the performance of the written test and interview conducted by the authority and to B.Com, BCA and BBA programmes based on academic merit and interview conducted by the authorities of the University. Detailed description of all programmes, its admission procedure and other details are mentioned below.
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Placements
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Exams and Cutoffs
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Student Reviews
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Facilities
Yenepoya University, Mangalore has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation. Detailed description on all the facilities provided to the students, staff and faculty members of the University are mentioned below.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
- Alumni Associations
- Banks Facilities
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Gallery
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Questions related to Yenepoya University, Mangalore
please give me yenapoya nursing college reviews
according to reviews given by students, Yenapoya Nursing College is a privately owned college and is certified as A grade by NAAC. It offers both MSc. and BSc. courses. It provides all the required amenities such as hostels, gym, library, cafeteria, auditorium, hospital etc. With regards to placements the median package for MSc. candidates is INR 3.6 lakhs and for BSc. candidates it if INR 50000.
If you would like to know more about Yenapoya Nursing College kindly visit the link given below.
KNC and INC accepted yenapoya college
Yenepoya nursing college, Mangalore is private college and approval of constituent.
They have various course in BSc and MSc liek Nursing, Community health nursing, medical surgery nursing. obstetrics and gynaecologist nursing, etc.
And this all the courses have a approval of INC.
is yenepoya university was government approved
Yenepoya University is a private University and it is certified with A grade by NAAC and as you asked yeah, it is government approved and its not possible to run a college without government approval and for more Information visit the below mentioned link
Hope this Information is helpful
yenepoya university is good for study ACCA with bcom and will get placement from the college?
As per your request AssA with b.com in Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
The course details and eligibility criteria:
Mode: Full time
Duration: 3 Years
Offered by: Yenepoya University, Mangalore
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Embedded ACCA may be a full-time three-year undergraduate degree
course offered by the Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
The Candidate must have passed Senior lyceum Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board
of Secondary Education/State Board or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
As per the placement it has 7.5/10 ranking for the placement.
Follow the link below for more information:
Sir I got 234 in neet can I get seat in this clg management quota
According to deemed university cutoff for MBBS in 2018, the mininum marks that took a managaement quota seat(general category)was 165 marks corresponding to All india Rank 453885. This does not mean that everyone above this score got admission beacuse admission to deemed universities is subject to fee structure which is very high so the cutoffs become low.
Please mention your state in comments section for further details.
Hope it helps!
Yenepoya University, Mangalore Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Separate Hostels are provided for Men with a capacity of 500 within the Campus. All the rooms are well furnished and well equipped. The students are expected to stay in the hostels throughout the period of their study. The hostels have facilities to cater to both vegetarian & non-vegetarian students. The rooms are provided the basic amenities, attached mess, TV room, recreation room, basketball, volleyball courts and visitors area. Each hostel is managed by a Chief Warden and two Assistant Wardens.
Separate Hostels are provided for Women with a capacity of 500 within the Campus. All the rooms are well furnished and well equipped. The students are expected to stay in the hostels throughout the period of their study. The hostels have facilities to cater to both vegetarian & non-vegetarian students. The rooms are provided the basic amenities, attached mess, TV room, recreation room, basketball, volleyball courts and visitors area. Each hostel is managed by a Chief Warden and two Assistant Wardens.
Students are subjected to a thorough medical check-up, immediately on joining the institution. Every student of the College shall be covered under a private health insurance plan which includes a majority of diagnostic tests and procedures as well as hospitalization.
Well-equipped Gym is available in the campus
Yenepoya Medical College Library cum Digital Information Centre is situated in the Academic block with ample contemporary furniture and lighting. We have a fully functioning library software that allows for bar-coding of all the reading material. All books as required by Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India are provided. Journal with back volumes are also available. The Library is divided into two separate sections: Central Library and PG.Library. The Library, spread over 1300 sq, mts has a good collection of back volumes of journals. The library is common for the YMC, YDC and other institutions under the Yenepoya banner. Simple amenities like reading room with newspapers, pure drinking water, bag storage space and prayer room are also provided. Library timings: 9 AM to 12 Midnight. During Examinations the timings are extended.
Large sports ground encompasses the campus with facilities for Football, Cricket, Hockey and various other sports activities. Basketball, Volleyball &Tennis courts are provided for, near the hostel premises. The indoor sports center has facilities for Badminton, Table Tennis and it also houses a well-equipped Gym. The management believes in the adage "sound mind in a sound body" and realizes the importance of the need for sporting activities for the students. Consequently, the rnanagemenr has provided a Full size football field, cricket & athletic activities, stadium, gymkhana, basketball court, tennis court and indoor sports facilities like table tennis and carom. The department of sports is managed by an enthusiastic physical director. Students of the Colleges have excelled in various extra curricular activities. Yenepoya Medical College students who won Gold and Silver Medals represented the University in inter University competitions.
At Information Technology section of Yenepoya University, whole university community with experienced engineers, technicians, software developers, and network and system administrators. We provide quality services and support and manage state-of-the-art ICT infrastructure and business applications, with seamless and secure access that support learning, teaching, research, and administrative functions.
The university has canteen facility for staff and students, A total of six new cafeteria were opened in the campus
Seven Lecture Halls, Audio Visual Teaching facitities with LCD projection systems, Auditorium with a seating capacity of 500, Examination hall with a capacity to accommodate 600 students, Demonstration Rooms and Service Rooms in every Department.
The Trust has developed a transport department running a fleet of 25 vehicles including buses, minibuses, jeeps and cars
Founded in December 2010, Yenepoya University Alumni Association (YUAA) is registered under the Karnataka Societies Act 1960, Karnataka, India. The primary mission of YUAA is to provide platform to the alumni for interaction with fellow alumni, institute, and students on the campus- involve them through various activities among all the people concerned and engage them for several social and academic projects for a collective growth.
Well equipped laboratories are available in each departments, Anatomy, Physilogy, Bio Chemistry, Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine. Phantom Head Lab, Dental Anatomy Histology Lab, Oral Pathology Lab, Histo Pathology Lab, Dental Materials Museum, Nursing Arts Lab, Community Health Nursing Lab, Mother and Child Health Lab, Nutrition Lab, Electro Therapy Lab, Therapeutic Lab
90% of the campus living area is Wi-Fi enabled. The secure wireless network currently serves about 1000 users daily, has been installed in all campus building academic and nonacademic and Hostels
Stationary shop, Shopping Complex, Post Office in and around the campus are available
University has an ATM/Bank facility available for student
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council