WHAT IS BANKING MANAGEMENT ?
A Banking Management program deals with studies of banking regulations, techniques of banking, banking operations, financial risk management as well as market analysis, treasury and customer relations. The program is updated with the regularly changing strategies of the banking sector. The curriculum includes projects; assignments as well as the internship at banks. Students can pursue this course as a bachelor degree or master degree or part-time programs. The program widens opportunities in various fields of banking industry including marketing, sales, and services, product development, customer relations, mobile banking etc.Expand
Passed in 10+2 qualifying examination with minimum qualifying marks
A graduate degree in relevant stream from any recognized institute/ University.
SCOPE OF BANKING MANAGEMENT
- As per a report of International Labour Organisation (ILO), Financial sector has wide employment opportunities for the medium as well as high skilled professionals with expertise in Business and Finance. In countries like the United Kingdom and Netherlands, the sector employs over 4.8% and 3.9% of the national workforce.
- Globalization of this sector reflects that even distance subsidiaries of financial institutions have huge employment opportunities.
- Banking - Allied Services
- Banking Laws
- Branch Management and Operational Risk Management
- Business Communication
- Business Mathematics and Accounts
- Core Banking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Foreign Exchange, Treasury and; Market Risk Management
- IT in Banking and Core Banking
- Managerial Economics
- Retail Banking
- Sales and Service Orientation
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER BANKING MANAGEMENT
Salary : 2.5 L INR - 3 L INR
Degrees: M.Com., B.Com.