- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
- Madhya Pradesh B.E applicants must have a valid JEE Main score (non-zero positive score) to be eligible for the admission process.
- Candidates without JEE Main score can also apply for MP B.E admission, and Class 12 merit of the candidates will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- B.E aspirants in Madhya Pradesh must have passed Class 12 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as the main subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks required in Class 12 for B.E applicants should be 45% for General Category and 40% for reserved categories.