MSRCL Admission Process
BA, LLB/BBA, LLB/B.Com, LLB Integrated Programme
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CLAT.
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of the college based on their CLAT scores.
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% in CLAT have to take RCL Entrance Test and appear in a Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the APRC.
- Candidates have to qualify both - the entrance test and the PI.
- Final admission will be based on merit and performance in the interview.
- Candidates who have scored at least 50% or above marks in CLAT are exempted from the test and they will be called directly for the interview.