WHAT IS CYBER LAW ?
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) with minimum qualifying marks.
SCOPE OF CYBER LAW
- With technological advancement, cyber-crimes are on a rise which demands for skilled cyber law experts.
Their work scope lets them to deal with cases of net banking frauds, software piracy and IPR.
Government initiatives like Digital India and e-authorisation are based on the concept of cyber law and imply that cyber law courses will be in demand in the coming days.
- Copyright issue in cyberspace
- Cyber Contract and IT Act 2000
- Cyber law in India
- Cyber-crimes and related concepts
- International legal regime related to cyber crime
- IPR – An overview
- Overview of cyber law
- Overview of cyber world
- Regulation of cyber crimes
- Software Development & Licensing Agreements
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 743 Joined
- 15 Questions