Admission Process 2021
NIMS University Admissions
NIMS Univesity, Jaipur offers various technical, professional and non-professional. Technical courses include engineering-related courses which are B.Tech, M.Tech and diploma. Various branches in which B.Tech is offered include civil engineering, electrical engineering, chemical, petroleum, energy & power, automobile, agricultural, nano-tech, electronics, computer science and engineering, mechanical, information technology and biotechnology. Various specialisation in which M.Tech is offered includes mechanical engineering, automobile, agricultural, computer science, information technology and nanotechnology. Professional courses include various management related (MBA, PGDM), law-related (B.A., L.L.B, BBA, LLB, L.L.M), pharmacy (B.Pharm, Pharm.D, D.Pharm) and medical courses (MBBS, B.D.S). Other non-professional courses include B.Sc, M.Sc in various stream of science and advanced and science. NIMS University admission to all the courses except for professional and technical courses is done on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination. NIMS University admission to the professional and technical courses is based on an All India Admission Test conducted by the university. NIMS University admission process for all the courses is discussed below step-by-step:
NIMS University Admission Process for all courses except for Professional and Technical Courses
- NIMS University admission to all the programmes except for professional and technical courses shall be on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form which can be submitted in both online and offline mode and mention the programme details in which they want to apply.
- A list of provisionally selected candidates will be released by the university.
- Selected candidates have to report to the college along with their documents to confirm their admission.
NIMS University Admission Process for Professional and Technical Courses
- Admission to various professional and technical courses are made on merit basis which is determined through the All India Admission Test conducted by the university. In case the entrance test will not be conducted the admissions will be offered on the basis of the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Merit will be determined on the basis of seats available in any discipline.
- List of qualified candidates will be released by the university.
- Qualified candidates have to report to the college along with documents for verification and confirm their NIMS University admission.