- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) is four-year duration full-time program offered by Adesh University, Bathinda and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The admission to the programme shall be on the basis of inter-se-merit of the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education: A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination, i.e., (10+2). Furthermore, the candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40 %. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students who have passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.