- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
DM Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine is a three-year duration full-time course of All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi and approved by National Medical Commission.
Selections for DM courses are made through the 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written-test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above [as per the decision of the meeting of the Academic Committee in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).
Final Selection: The Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
A candidate must possess a degree M.D in Nuclear Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 1 st January.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch for PWD candidates as per the Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.