Anant National University (Anant University), Ahmedabad is a private university established in the year 2016 by an Act of Legislature of State of Gujarat. Anant University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University offers undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Design and postgraduate courses like Master of Design in various areas.
Anant University is located at Sanskardham Campus, Bopal-Ghuma-Sanand Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Sanand Railway Station is around 7 km away and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is around 38 km away from the University. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Anant National University.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Miami
- Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design
- Sustain Labs Paris
Clubs, Committee and Societies:
- Photography Club: This Club is for students who love to capture moments for memories with their photography skills.
- Sketching Club: This Club is for students who are creative in nature and love to do a drawing, painting, embroidery, ornament crafting, etc and polish their skills.
- Installation Club
- Film Club: It provides an option for students and faculty to take a break from their work and spend some quality time with their colleagues. The society screens around 2 movies in a month.
- Dance Club: This Club is for the dance lovers. Different forms of dance are performed by this group like Classical, Folk, Contemporary
- Music Club: This Club is for the musicians who perform different forms of singing like classical, rock, soft rock, fusion and pop. They also participate in competitions, stage performances and concerts, etc.
- Graphic Club:
- Sports Club: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at the national and international levels.
- Cosplay Club
- Movement club
Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Anant National University, Ahmedabad Admission Process:
Anant National University, Ahmedabad offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to some courses is done through the All India Level Entrance Examination while for some courses admission will be made through University Level Examinations. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Arch/B.Des):
- For B.Arch, candidates should qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form for admission to the University.
- 50% seats will be filled by ACPC, GoG and the remaining seats will be filled by the University through All India Quota.
- For B.Des, candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the University.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the Anant University Design Entrance Test (DET)/written test, a situation test followed by an interview conducted by the Anant University.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should have their design portfolios.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Des):
- Candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the University.
- The candidates have to appear for a telephonic interview taken by the director of the programme.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for an online logical & critical thinking test.
- For the final selection, candidates have to appear for a personal interview along with their resume and work sample on the basis of which they will be selected.
Anant National University provides varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty like library, sports and games, lecture hall, computer centre, laboratories, etc. Other facilities like banking, Wi-Fi, etc are also available.
- Library: Anant University has a library facility that includes various research books, national and international journals, magazines, etc.
- Laboratories: The University has labs for each department so that students can have practical implementation of what they learn in theory.
- Computer Centre: The Institute has a well equipped computer centre. The students have free access to the systems present at computer centre.
- Lecture Hall: Anant University has a well equipped lecture hall for guest lectures, meetings, national and international conferences.
- Sports: Anant University promotes sports through its various sports grounds for football, cricket and facilities which includes games like Carrom, Chess, Table tennis and others.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: