|14 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Master of Integrated Product Design is a two-year, full-time, postgraduate program offered at Anant National University. Designed in collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania, M:IPD combines the disciplines of engineering, management and design. It helps students develop the ability to analyse any challenge from multiple perspectives, and find solutions from a holistic perspective.
Students learn the fundamentals of conceptualizing, designing, and creating original products, while also building skills in business planning and professional development. The program equips them for future roles of entrepreneurs, designers, design researchers, product engineers, or leaders of front-end innovation teams.
An Innovative Curriculum
The M:IPD program is built around a learning-by-doing model offering traditional and modular courses that draw from design, engineering, and business disciplines. It emphasizes independent as well as collaborative work, and students produce multiple outputs throughout the coursework.
- Preliminary bridge course in Engineering Fundamentals and/or Design Basics
- Product Design
- Design Processes Studio
- Problem Framing Studio
- Capstone Project
- Ergonomic/Human factors based Product Design
- Advanced course in design, business, or engineering
- Candidates need to fill the application form online
- All candidates will be scheduled for a Telephonic Interview with the Director of the program.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the campus for the following:
Test (Sample Paper)
Please bring resume and work sample
- The programme is open to all individuals who have a keen interest in solving problems through design. Those with backgrounds in engineering, design, or entrepreneurship, along with an interest in product design are especially encouraged to apply.
- The candidate must be a graduate (10+2+3/4) or equivalent from a recognized institute/university