Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure

    Browse Admission Information Course-wise

    Select College

    Select...

    Select Course

    B.Sc Agriculture Hons

    No data provided by the college for admission procedure for the latest year

    Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur Admission Process

    The university offers a total of courses for Bihar Agricultural University admissions. BAU admissions are offered in branches like Agricultural Science, Horticulture, Genetics, Pathology, Food Technology, Biotechnology and others, Bihar Agricultural University admissions to postgraduate courses - B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons)., M.Sc. and PhD are offered based on the 85% of student’s performance in Bihar’s combined competitive entrance exam scores or the entrance exam conducted by the university followed and 15% of students are given Bihar Agricultural University admissions based on the All India Competitive Test conducted by ICAR/ VCI, New Delhi. Aspirants meeting the prerequisites as prescribed by the university are eligible to apply. 

    Quick Links:

    Bihar Agricultural University Application Process:

    • Candidates are advised to visit the college's official website.

    • Make sure you fill out the online application form correctly.

    • Before submitting the papers, if necessary, scan them.

    • Send the required payment and the online application.

    Bihar Agricultural University UG Course Admissions 2024

    At the undergraduate level, the university offers 2 different programmes.  B.Sc. and B.Sc. (Hons) are the UG programmes offered at Bihar Agricultural University. These programmes are offered admissions based on the eligibility norms of Bihar Agricultural University. Admission to undergraduate programmes at Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur is determined by the results of the ICAR-conducted All India Entrance Examination and the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.

    Bihar Agricultural University Courses, Seat Intake and Eligibility Criteria:

    Courses

    Seat Intake

    Eligibility Criteria

    B.Sc./B.Sc.(Hons)

    25-62

    10+2 with maths and biology as optional subjects and physics and chemistry as required main subjects.

    Bihar Agricultural University UG Courses Admission Process: 

    • 15% of the seats are awarded based on the results of the All India Entrance Examination, which is administered by ICAR, with the remaining 85% of seats being filled through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, which is administered by the government.

    • Candidates who meet the requirements must apply online through the university's official website.

    • Students must send in their application forms, the necessary paperwork, and the required payment.

    • After fees are paid and documents are verified, Bihar Agricultural University admissions will be made available.

    Bihar Agricultural University PG Admissions 2024:

    The BAU admission is offered to some programmes, including M.Sc. Horticulture Vegetable science., M.Sc Plant Breeding and Genetics, M.Sc Soil Science and others, based on how well applicants performed in the entrance exam. This is followed by centralised counselling if applicable.

    Bihar Agricultural University Courses, Seat Intake and Eligibility Criteria:

    Courses

    Seat Intake

    Eligibility Criteria

    M.Sc.


    2-10

    Graduate degree in relevant stream of sciences from a recognised university.

    Bihar Agricultural University M.Sc Course Admission Process:

    • The All India Entrance Examination, which is conducted by ICAR, determines the allocation of 15% of the seats. The government-administered Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination fills the remaining 85% of the seats.

    • Those who fit the requirements have to apply online via the official university website.

    • It is mandatory for students to submit their application forms along with the required paperwork and payment.

    • Bihar Agricultural University admissions are made available following payment of fees and document verification.

    Bihar Agricultural University Doctoral Admissions 2024:

    Based on the results of the university's written exam and the All India Entrance Examination administered by ICAR, the university also grants admission to PhD programmes. Prior to receiving final college admissions, students must also have their documentation verified and pay the admissions fees.

    Bihar Agricultural University Courses, Seat Intake and Eligibility Criteria:

    Courses

    Seat Intake

    Eligibility Criteria

    Ph.D.

    1-4

    M.Phil or master's degree from a recognised university.

    Bihar Agricultural University Ph.D. Course Admission Process:

    • The university administers a written exam for admission to 85% of the available seats, with the remaining 15% of seats being awarded based on results from the ICAR's All India Entrance Examination.

    • Students must apply for admissions online via the university's official website, based on their eligible test results.

    • Students must send in their application forms, the necessary paperwork, and the required payment.

    • Admissions to Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur, will be granted following fee payment and document verification.

    Bihar Agricultural University Admission Documents Required:

    • Mark sheets from all educational certificates.

    • Character reference.

    • certifications of migration and transfer.

    • DOB certificate ID documentation.

    • a passport-sized photo

    Note: To learn more about the Bihar Agricultural Admission process, please visit the official website of the college.

    Student Reviews for Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur

    College Infrastructure: 3.5/5
    Academics: 4.2/5
    Placements: 3.8/5
    Campus Life: 5/5

    Amazing life of BAU

    Nice college where knowledge and intelligence is nourished.

    Have a question related to Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur ?

    Applications for Admissions are open.

    Amity University | B.Sc Admissions 2024
    Amity University | B.Sc Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked amongst top 3% universities globally (QS Rankings)

    Shiv Nadar University, Chennai Admissions 2024
    Shiv Nadar University, Chennai Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Distinguished Faculty from Top-Ranked Universities and Research Institutions

    GITAM University M.Sc. Admissions 2024
    GITAM University M.Sc. Admissions 2024
    Apply

    AICTE Approved | NAAC A++ | Category 1 University by MHRD | Highest CTC 40 LPA

    Amity University | M.Sc Admissions 2024
    Amity University | M.Sc Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked as India’s #1 Not for profit pvt. University by India Today

    Ahmedabad University | MS in Quantitative Finance
    Ahmedabad University | MS in Quantitative Finance
    Apply

    Interdisciplinary | Impactful & Viable solutions to real business problems | Industry-Ready | Apply Now

    Centurion University M.sc Admissions 2024
    Centurion University M.sc Admissions 2024
    Apply

    NAAC A Accredited | UGC Approved

    View All Application Forms
    News and Notifications

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top