- 05 May 2022: BML Munjal University launches three-year B.Sc computer science programme Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Co-designed by London’s Imperial College of Business Studies, BMU’s innovative BBA program offers a new vision for business education, with a focus on professional excellence.
Based on an interdisciplinary and integrated curriculum, the program provides a team-based, problem-solving and hands-on learning environment, which will prepare students for the challenges of the corporate world.
Apart from a thorough grounding in business fundamentals, the course also provides students with soft skills training as well as an appreciation of literature, arts, history and social studies. The ultimate aim of the course is to create well-rounded and balanced business leaders of tomorrow who can handle tough situations with equanimity.
Majors offered -
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resources
- General Studies
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision was taken by the selection committee
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
Applicants appearing for their Class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their Class XII final board examinations
Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their Class XII final board examinations.
- All Candidates applying for BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship need to either have a family business background or should have passion about doing Business
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score.