Capital University (CUJ), Koderma was established in the year 2018 by the Government of Jharkhand as per Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. The university is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). CUJ courses include diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in the field of Arts, Commerce, Management, Paramedical and Engineering and Technology.
CUJ is located at Chitragupt Nagar, Jhumri Telaiya, Jharkhand. Koderma Junction Railway Station is 2.5 km away and the New Bus Stand is 1.8 km away from the university. Gaya Airport is 105 km away and it will take around 2 hours 24 minutes to reach the university. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the Capital University, Koderma. The university is well connected with roads, railways and airways.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- The International Human Rights Organization (IHRO)
- Wharf Street Strategies (WSS)
Exams and Cutoffs
Capital University, Koderma Admission Process:
Capital University, Koderma offers admission to diploma and some UG, PG courses on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. CUJ admissions to the B.Tech programmes will be done through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main). The university also offers admission to the MBA course on the basis of the CMAT/CAT/MAT examinations while admission to the doctoral courses will be done on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by the university. Students can check the details of CUJ admission procedure below in the article:
CUJ Admission Process for Diploma Courses:
- Candidates should qualify the 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the recognised board.
- Further, the applicants have to apply for the CUJ admission on the website of the university.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment process.
CUJ Admission Procedure for Undergraduate Courses:
For BBA, BCA, BHM, DHM, B.Com, BA, DMLT, CMLT:
- Applicants should qualify the 10+2 examinations in the relevant domain from the recognised board.
- On the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination, applicants should apply online on the website of CUJ for admission to the university.
- For the final selection, aspirants have to appear for the seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) and should score valid marks.
- Further, the applicants have to apply online on the CUJ website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the rank secures in the JEE Main examination.
- Final admission will be given to the students after seat allotment, verification of document and fee payment process.
Capital University Admission Procedure for Postgraduate Courses:
For MCA, M.Com, MA:
- Aspirants should have a bachelor's degree with any field from the recognised institute/university.
- On the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying exam, applicants have to fill an admission form on the website of Capital University.
- Final admission will be offered after the verification of documents and fee payment.
- Candidates should qualify any one of the following examinations: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)/Common Admission Test (CAT)/Management Aptitude Test (MAT).
- On the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination, applicants have to fill an application form on the website of CUJ.
- Further, the admission to the candidates will be given after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment process.
Admission Process of CUJ for Doctoral Courses:
- Candidates have to apply for admission online on the website of Capital University.
- Further, aspirants have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Capital University, Koderma Facilities:
Varied infrastructure and facilities are provided by the Capital University such as a library with a collection of magazines, computer labs to give hands-on experience to the students. CUJ also provides various indoor and outdoor sports facilities, separate hostels for boys and girls, cafeteria to serve food to the students. It also has a clinic inside the campus to fulfill the medical needs of the students. various other facilities like modern classrooms, wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Library: Capital University has a library with a rich collection of books and journals. Students can visit the library for additional learning. They can also issue books or a limited period of time fixed by a librarian. It is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Computer Lab: CUJ has hi-tech computer labs for the students that provide computer services to them. Students can get practical knowledge for better learning.
- Sports: The university provides sports facilities to the students and they are encouraged to participate in the various indoor and outdoor sports such as badminton, football, volleyball, chess, carrom, etc for their physical and mental wellness.
- Hostel: Capital University has separate hostels for boys and girls with other facilities like wi-fi, hostel canteen, etc are also available for them.
- Cafeteria: CUJ has a cafeteria inside the campus that provides healthy and hygienic food and beverages to the students and staff at a reasonable price.
- Campus Clinic: The university has a clinic inside the campus to cater to the medical needs of the students and staff. Doctors and nurses are available to treat the patients.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: