|CUCET||16 Mar, 2021 - 28 Apr, 2021 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|30 Apr, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|12 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|28 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|03 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|16 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Merit list - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|23 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)||Counselling - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is two years full-time postgraduate course. and this Degree is offered by the Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer.
Objectives of the program
- To empower students as leaders who can create innovative strategies and execute them in the market.
- To develop skills in successfully initiating, expanding and diversifying a business enterprise in new, up-coming areas.
- To provide students with the required tools for decision-making and data analysis
- To improve students' managerial skills through the use of case studies.
- To teach students the techniques and tools useful for financial analysis and control in today's business climate.
- To impart students the skills and knowledge required to ethically manage the business.
- To develop each student's strategic thinking.
- To develop family business successors as enterprising and knowledgeable owners of the business of their forefathers.
Admission of students shall be made strictly on the basis of merit adjudged through All-India Common Entrance Test or through Central universities Common Entrance Test(CUCET), wherever applicable, aimed at assessing knowledge, comprehension and aptitude of the student to pursue higher studies through written test/viva/group discussion /personal interview or a combination of these.
A candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University in any discipline with 50% of marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for general category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.