|22 Jan, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 2 Years
IIM Trichy's Executive Fellow Programme in Management (E-FPM) is a non-residential doctoral programme designed for senior executives from various sectors who would like to carry out serious academic research in the field of management without compromising on their ongoing professional pursuits.
What will they do after E-FPM
- As full time executives, employ their training to bring rigour to organizational decision making
Approach organizational issues with a researcher’s robustness and a practitioner’s nimbleness.
Collaborate with full time researchers to create new knowledge
Teach occasionally at business schools while continuing their professional careers
Shift to classroom teaching after a successful corporate career
- 4 terms of 6 months each to complete a total of 10 - 12 classroom courses and 2 distance courses
- Each course to have 30 contact hours (24 hrs in person and 6 hrs over the web)
Each 6-month Term will have two visits of one week each wherein classes will be held at the IIM Trichy campus
- Interest in applied research
- Full time working executives
- Minimum full time professional work experience of 10 years
- Exposure to management education through area specific qualifications / certifications / degrees.
- First class (or equivalent) in graduation and post-graduation if any.