|11 Mar, 2021||Result| Mode: online|
|21 Feb, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|13 Jan, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
The first-ever One Year MBA program in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) introduces candidates with work experience to management concepts and leadership styles in the emerging digital business enterprises.
Structured around leadership, innovation, strategy, decision-making, and entrepreneurship, this program provides a well-rounded exposure to business management, data analytics and emerging technologies that are high in demand in the corporate world.
This is a full-time residential program and admission is through the GMAT/GRE. This program is ideal for professionals with a graduate degree and 3+ years of work experience. Students start the program in April of the first year and graduate in March of the following year.
The one year program provides students with a solid foundation in management fundamentals and also exposes them to contemporary practices of data-driven decision making. Students will learn from academicians and industry practitioners through case studies, simulations, frameworks and practical lab projects that will prepare them to face the challenges of the emerging digital world.
The modular program is structured around five pillars:
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Management of Digital Enterprise
- Data Analytics and Technology Management
- Digital Industry Practices
- Solving Business Problems
Students work in teams to execute projects which give them the experience of solving real-world problems involving the management of technology and analytics.
One Year MBA program in DEM is designed to enable professionals to prepare for the next phase of their careers in the emerging digital markets by reinforcing their existing strengths, helping them learn new skills in managing technologies and providing interactions with academicians and professionals from digital enterprises.
The admission process is completed in the following steps:
- Interested candidates must fill in the online application form.
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
- An offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate's academic profile, course relevant work experience, score in GMAT/GRE and personal interview.
Note: Any dispute concerning admissions in the MBA in GSCM/DEM Batch 2020-21 would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Udaipur.
- Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 3 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- The GMAT/GRE score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT/GRE score can apply
- Relevant work experience of a minimum of 36 months as of the 29th of February 2020.