About Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute (JVBI), Ladnun was established in the year 1991. The institute gained the status of deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956 and granted affiliation under section 12B of this Act. JVBI courses include undergraduate (BA, B.Com, B.Sc.), certificate, integrated (BA-B.Ed, B.Sc.-B.Ed) and postgraduate (MA, MSW, B.Ed, M.Ed) programmes in various areas. JVBI has also granted membership of the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
JVBI is located at Ladnun, Rajasthan. Kuchaman City Railway Station is 88.1 km away and Ladnun Bus Station is 1.7 km away from the institute. Jaipur International Airport is around 220 km away and it will take around 4 hours to reach the Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the institute. JVBI is well connected with roads, railways and airways.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- JVBI is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Florida International University, Miami (USA)
- Ghent University, Belgium
- University of North Texas, USA
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Italian Federation of Yoga, Rome, Italy
- Noble Institution for Environmental Peace, Toronto, Canada
- Archaeological Survey of India, Eastern Zone, Kolkata
- Swarnim Gujarat Sports University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru
- National Council of Rural Institutes, Hyderabad
- International Centre of Gandhian Studies and Research (Gandhi Smriti & Darshan Samiti), New Delhi
- Pavitra Institute of Health Science, Gurgaon, Haryana
- The Yoga Guru Institute, Noida
- Adhyatma Sadhna Kendra, New Delhi
- Terapanth Professional Forum, Bangalore
- Rashtriya Anuvrat Shikshak Sansad, Rajsamand, Rajasthan
- Apparel Training and Design Center (ATDC), Jaipur
- Special Center for Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi
- Preksha Dhyan Academy, Koba
- Akhil Bharatiya Mahila Mandal, Ladnun
- Seva Bhavi Ayurved Rashayanshala, Ladnun
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation, Jaipur
- ASPIRE Human Capital Management Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- ELIN ELECTRONICS LIMITED, New Delhi
- Mangal Textile Mills (India) Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- NSS - National Service Scheme a national level social service programme that works for the upliftment and betterment of the society. NSS members are actively involved in community service and serve the society so that the underprivileged section can have a better life and prosper in terms of education, good health, etc.
- NCC - National Cadet Corps trains the students so that they can join the armed forces and work selflessly for the nation. Students are a part of various programmes and celebrations such as Independence Day celebration, etc. and spreads the spirit of patriotism.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Highlights
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Courses & Fees
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Admissions 2021
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Admission Process:
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun courses include undergraduate (BA, B.Com, B.Sc.), certificate, integrated (BA-B.Ed, B.Sc.-B.Ed) and postgraduate (MA, MSW, B.Ed, M.Ed) programmes in various areas. Admission to integrated and B.Ed courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in PTET examination while for M.Ed course, admission will be done through the PMET examination. JVBI admission to other courses will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment. Students can check the details of Jain Vishva Bharati Institute admission further in the article below:
JVBI admission process for B.Ed, Integrated BA-B.Ed, B.Sc.-B.Ed:
- Applicants should qualify the Pre Teacher Eligibility Test (PTET) conducted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- On the basis of the marks scored in the PTET examination, aspirants should fill an application form on the website of JVBI.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates after seat allotment, verification of document and fee payment process.
JVBI admission procedure for M.Ed:
- Aspirants should qualify the Pre M.Ed Entrance Test (PMET) conducted by the Rajasthan Government.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form on the website of JVBI.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in PMET examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
JVBI admission process for other courses:
- Candidates need to qualify the qualifying examination from the recognised board/institute.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form on the website of JVBI.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Facilities
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Facilities:
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun has adequate infrastructural facilities for the students and faculty such as transportation for day scholars, guest house for the guests visiting the campus. JVBI also has a gymnasium and sports facilities which students can avail in the leisure time. The institute also provides medical facilities to the students, library with a varied collection of books, laboratories to provide hands-on experience, separate hostels for boys and girls, canteen to serve healthy food to the students, meditation and yoga centre. Various other facilities like wi-fi, smart classrooms, etc are also available for them.
- Medical Centre: The institute has a medical centre that provides Medical Consultancy services such as Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Physiotherapy.
- Central Library: JVBI has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers. Students can also avail the internet and xerox facilities.
- Laboratories: The institute has modernised computer lab that fulfils the computational needs of the students and provides internet access. JVBI also has a language and audiovisual lab for the students.
- Hostels: The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls. Mess facility is also available for the students. Accommodation is given to the students on the first cum first serve basis.
- Sports: Jain Vishva Bharati Institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Meditation and Yoga Centre: JVBI has a yoga and meditation centre where students can visit and perform meditation and yoga asanas. This will help to relax their mind and body.
- Gymnasium: Jain Vishva Bharati Institute has gymnasium inside the campus with all the necessary machines and equipment. Separate timings are decided for male and female. Students can make use of gymnasium to maintain their physical fitness.
- Canteen: The institute has a hygienically maintained canteen that provides healthy and nutritious food as well as beverages at a reasonable rate.
- Guest House: JVBI has a guest house inside the campus for the guests visiting for lectures meetings, etc and parents visiting the campus to meet their children.
- Transportation: Transportation facilities are available for the nearby students and staff. Buses cover all the major routes of the cities. It can also be used for field visits and tours.
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Gallery
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 30 Apr 2024 ; CGPA : 2.73