- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including coursework and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned and offered by the Madhav University, Sirohi.
A candidate shall be eligible for Admission if he/she qualifies entrance test and interview.
- A candidate intending for admission in the Ph.D. course must have obtained the relevant academic qualification(s) with at least 55% marks in the main subject / allied subject (or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto at Master degree level (SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy-Layer/Physically & visually handicapped candidates will be given relaxation of 5% in the minimum percentage of marks).
- The university will notify the number of available seats for Ph. D degree course in different subjects in advance through advertisement in National / Vernacular newspapers and on the university website on the basis of a number of available faculty supervisors.
- The candidates shall apply for admission on the prescribed form available in the University office or can be downloaded from the university website.
- Every Year, the application for admission to Ph. D course in different subjects shall be submitted along with the entrance test fee for the Ph. D course, as fixed by the university, to the Registrar, Madhav University Pindwara (Sirohi) through the bank draft in favor of Madhav University, payable at Abu Road (Sirohi) by the date to be notified.
- A Candidate may apply for admission to Ph. D course in one subject i.e. main subject (in which he/she has obtained a Master's degree) or its allied subject. A list of subject/allied subjects shall be duly placed at the university website.