- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year (8 semesters) full-time undergraduate program offered at the National Institute of Technology Nagaland.
- Admission to all programmes will be made in the odd semester of each session at the first year level based on the relative performance in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates have to fulfill the medical standards required for admission as set out in the information brochure of JEE (Main) / or by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- Candidates for admission to the first year of the B.Tech. Degree Programmes shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Academic Stream) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part III or any Examination recognized as equivalent.
- Admission to NIT Nagaland will be made in accordance with the instructions received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India from time to time. Reservation of seats to students belonging to different states shall be as per the guidelines issued by MHRD, Government of India.
- Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and for those of Physically challenged as per guidelines issued by MHRD.
- The eligibility criteria such as minimum marks required and the age limit shall be prescribed by the admitting authority from time to time.