NIT Nagaland Admission Process 2021
NIT Nagaland Admission
NIT Nagaland courses include B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc and PhD. Various courses in which B.Tech is offered include civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, electronics and mechanical engineering. According to the NIT Nagaland admission process for B.Tech, admission is offered through JoSAa counselling on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main. NIT Nagaland M.Tech admission is offered on the basis through CCMT counselling on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). No coming to the NIT M.Sc admission, candidates have to appear in the Joint Admission Test (JAM) first, followed by CCMN counselling or through entrance test conducted by NIT Nagaland. NIT Nagaland admission process for PhD comprises entrance test and interview conducted by the National Institute of Technology Nagaland. NIT Nagaland admission process to various courses offered by NIT Nagaland are listed below:
NIT Nagaland UG Admission
NIT Nagaland B.Tech Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of performance in class 12th and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- Based on the marks scored in JEE Main, candidates have to register for JoSAA counselling and choose NIT Nagaland as their preference.
- Candidates have to select NIT Andhra Pradesh as their first preference while doing the choice locking in the counselling process.
- NIT Nagaland B.Tech admission will be offered based on JEE Main scores, counselling participation, seat allotment, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fees payment at the Institute.
NIT Nagaland PG Admission
NIT Nagaland M.Tech Admission
- Candidates should qualify Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) (GATE) for NIT Nagaland admission process for the M.Tech programme.
- Based on the marks scored in GATE exam, candidates have to register for CCMT counselling.
- During CCMT counselling, candidates have to opt for selecting NIT Nagaland as their preference.
- NIT Nagaland admission will be offered after choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
NIT Nagaland M.Sc. Admission
- Candidates have to apply and appear in the Joint Admission Test (JAM) for NIT Nagaland admissions.
- Qualified candidates have to register for CCMN counselling for NIT Nagaland admissions.
- Admission to M.Sc courses will be done on the basis of candidates score in JAM and choices made by them during the counselling process.
- For the remaining seats after CCMN counselling, candidates can apply through Institutional Entrance Examination conducted by NIT Nagaland.
NIT Nagaland Admission Procdure for Doctoral Programme
NIT Nagaland PhD Admission
- The candidates have to fill an application form for admission on the website of National Institute of Technology Nagaland.
- Further, they will have to appear in an entrance test/interview for NIT Nagaland admission process.
- PhD aspirants who will qualify the written test, need to appear for an interview related to their research area.
- Based on the marks scored by candidates in their written test and interview candidates will be shortlisted for the last stage of NIT Nagaland admission procedure that consists of document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates will NIT Nagaland PhD admissions after the successful verification of documents and payment of fees.
NIT Nagaland View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- Admission to all programmes will be made in the odd semester of each session at the first year level based on the relative performance in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates have to fulfill the medical standards required for admission as set out in the information brochure of JEE (Main) / or by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).