1. Admission fee at the time of provisional admission Rs. 5,000/-.
2. Tuition fee* (per semester) Rs. 25,000/-. The semester fee will be charged for the entire period of enrollment of the Research Scholar i.e. upto the date of submission of the thesis.
3. Thesis Submission & Evaluation Fee Rs. 50,000/-.
4. Hostel charges, Internet charges, caution money and other charges, if any, will be charged as per University Rules.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy in Law doctorate program and it is offered by National Law University, Jodhpur Ph.D. Programme shall be for a minimum duration of 3 years, including Course Work and maximum duration of 6 years. The women candidates and SAP candidates will be allowed a relaxation of two years in the maximum duration. In addition, women candidates may be provided Maternity Leave/Child Care Leave once in the entire duration of Ph.D. for up to 240 days
The University shall conduct a National Level Entrance Test annually at the beginning of each academic year for enrollment of candidates to the Ph.D. programme. UGC-NET and JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test but will have to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Postgraduate degree in Law with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- A relaxation of 5% in eligibility criteria will be granted to candidates from SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/SAP Categories.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- (However, before the completion of the admission procedure, the original mark sheet of the qualifying examination has to be produced to show that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria.)