|AILET PG||20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Master of Law is full-time one-year course degree offered by National Law University, New Delhi.
The total number of seats will be 70 + 10 (Foreign Nationals) with the following reservations:
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5 %
- Persons with Disability: 5%
Admission for Foreign Nationals: 10 seats are allotted to Foreign National candidates possessing the Citizenship of a country other than India will only be considered under this category. The Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking the Admission Test.
The vacant seats under Foreign National Category shall be filled from the General Category candidates in order of merit.
Admission to one year- LL.M. Degree shall be done through an All India Law Admission Test (AILET) conducted every year by the University. The candidate shall secure minimum of 50% of the marks in the written test to become eligible for admission. In case of SC/ST candidates, it is 40%. The University has a right to keep the seats vacant if there are no candidates who secured minimum cut off marks.
- All candidates, other than those applying under the Foreign Nationals category, should appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and selection shall be solely on that basis.
- To be eligible for admission to the LL. M. Programme, a candidate should have passed the LL.B. or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks on aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC/ST/Persons with Disability).
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination can appear for the Entrance Test subject to a condition that they produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Foreign Nationals Candidates:
- They are exempted from taking the admission test. The other regulations regarding the eligibility for admission will be the same as applicable to the other candidates. The candidates belonging to the OCI/PIO category shall have the option to either apply under the Foreign National Category or under the category of Indian students. In case the OCI/PIO candidate apply under the category of Indian National, they have to appear in the All Indian Law Entrance Test along with other students.
- Academic record of LL.B. or equivalent degree recognized by the UGC/ Association of Indian Universities with not less than 55% marks or the equivalent grade.
- Assessment of necessary communication skills in written and spoken English and performance at the interview in terms of aptitude and capacity.
Lots to do but not enough time
Last Seen: 01 Sep' 16
Joined On: 01 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017