Foreign Nationals: The annual tuition fee shall be in Indian Rupees equivalent to 5,000 (Five Thousand Only) US Dollars for candidates from SAARC countries and 10,000 (Ten Thousand Only) US Dollars from other countries. Other fees will be the same as applicable to Indian students.
In addition to the above, Mess advance INR 21000.00 per semester will be paid by the students to be adjusted as per actual charges/expenses of the Hostel Mess. The amount may be increased after reviewing the actual expenses on the recommendations of the Mess Committee, if required, with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
*50% of the deposits remaining after dues will go towards Student Welfare Fund and 50% towards Alumni on completion of the course. The Student Welfare Fund and Alumni Fund shall be kept in a separate account and will be used only for students & alumni.
|AILET||23 Jan, 2021 - 20 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
BA LLB Honors is a five-year integrated program in law offered by National Law University, New Delhi with the approval of BCI
- The University admits 120 students every year to the B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
- 10 seats are set aside for Foreign Nationals.
- Of the remaining seats (70), 15% are reserved for Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe, 5% for Persons with Disabilities.
Apart from the above 3 seats are supernumerary as follows:
- the seat is reserved for migrants from Kashmir.
- seats are reserved for residents of Jammu and Kashmir
- All candidates, other than those applying under the Foreign Nationals category, should appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and selection shall be solely on that basis.
- The AILET is held on the first Sunday of May every year. The detailed notification for the AILET is published in leading national newspapers and on the University website during January every year.
- The AILET has 150 questions for 150 marks that must be attempted within 1 hour 30 minutes. The AILET has sections on English, General Knowledge, Basic Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- Negative marking: There will be Negative Marking in AILET. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted. Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to deduction of 1 Mark.
- The fee for appearing for the AILET is: Rs. 3050 for General Category candidates; Rs. 1050 for Persons with Disabilities; Rs. 1050 for SC/ ST candidates. There is no entrance examination fee for SC/ ST candidates below the poverty line.
- All candidates, other than those applying under the Foreign Nationals category, should appear for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and selection shall be solely on that basis. The Foreign National and OCI/PIO Candidates are also required to apply online on the same portal.
- Have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) system or an equivalent examination thereto securing in the aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks. The Eligibility condition for admission of students under the Foreign Nationals Category shall be 65% marks in the Higher Secondary School Examination of (10+2) system or an equivalent examination. Candidates appearing/ awaiting results of the qualifying examination can also apply and appear in the Entrance Test. However, the eligibility by such candidates shall have to be obtained by the cut-off date which will be notified along with the Notification of Entrance Test result and in case such candidate is placed in compartment in the year of the admission, would be treated as ineligible.
- Foreign National Candidates are exempted from taking the admission test. The other regulations regarding the eligibility for admission will be the same as applicable to the other candidates. The candidates belonging to OCI/PIO category shall have the option to either apply under the Foreign National Category or under the category of Indian students. In case the OCI/PIO candidate apply under the category of Indian National, they have to appear in the All Indian Law Entrance Test along with other students.
Good experience with amazing development
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BA LLB Hons
You get to work hard, but you don't get to play hard
Last Seen: 01 Sep' 16
Joined On: 21 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- BA LLB Hons