Sandip University (SNU) is an autonomous private university approved by the state of Maharashtra and UGC. SNU belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. The University offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in engineering and technology, computer science and engineering, design, fashion design, science, commerce, pharmacy, law and interior design. The University is approved by Pharmacy Council of India, Bar Council of India, AICTE and the university is the member of All India University.
Location: Sandip University is located at Trambakeshwar Road, Mahiravni, Maharashtra. Pune Junction is 278 km from the university. The nearest bus stop is 22 km away from the campus. Gandhinagar Airport is 24 km away from the university campus. The location is very well connected by public and private transports.
Clubs and Communities:
- IT Club: The club is run by the Computer Science Department. All the interested candidates in IT and its various functions are invited to join this club.
- Entrepreneurship Club: The club provides various information with reference to starting a business to budding student entrepreneurs and to create entrepreneurial culture among students.
- Sports Club: SU has various sports clubs of independent sports. Students interested in the game of their choice can join the club.
- The Photography Club: The club covers all the events held on the SU premises. The members participate in various inter-college competitions and conduct events.
- The Dance Society: The society brings up new dance talent, giving them the required touches and creative freedom.
- The Fine Arts Club: Students who are interested in art and drawing join the club.
- Innovative Club: The Club empowers students through the positive power of social entrepreneurship. It brings together students, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to improve the quality of life and standard of living.
- ECO Club: The club engages students in creating awareness about the environment and related issues. The society has successfully initiated a new campaign and strengthened the existing project.
- National Service Scheme (NSS): The programme is sponsored by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India. The National Service Scheme (NSS) promotes social consciousness and develop a sense of responsibility as well as a sense of discipline and dignity of labour among the youth of the University. SU regularly organises the community-based programmes to inculcate the spirit of service in students.
- Gender Sensitisation Cell: The WEC cell of SU was established to address the practical issues related to the welfare of and equal opportunities for women faculty members, staff and students.
The Sandip University offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in engineering and technology, design, fashion design, science, commerce, pharmacy, law and interior design. To get admission, candidates need to apply online and complete the application process. For admission to engineering and technology and law, candidates need to apply for SU JEE or national level entrance exam and must have a valid score. The detailed admission process of these courses offered by SUN is given below:
Eligible candidates need to apply online and submit the softcopy of the required documents.
For engineering and technology, students must have a proper score in SU JEE/JEE/MHT-CET.
For postgraduate courses in engineering and technology, candidates must have a valid GATE score or SU JEE.
For law admission, candidates must have a valid score in SU-JEE/CLAT.
The admission committee will shortlist the application and merit list will be prepared.
As per the merit list, candidates need to confirm their application and complete the admission process, which include fee payment and document submission.
Questions related to Sandip University, Nashik
I have passed in 12th in science stream by 57% but didnt give any enterence exam instead of this i gave a 1 year diploma in fire engineering and safety management so can i get admission in b tech in fire engineering and safety management on the basis of 1 year diploma in fire eng. and safety mang.?
Fire and safety has very nice scope in india.
Since the quality supply of officers and engineers in this field is very low and demand is increasing day by day so very bright future in this field.
In this field you can get top government and private jobs easily since competition is less. And every government and private companies employs fire and safety officers especially oil ,petroleum,gas companies ,airport ,construction companies and state fire service.
According to my knowledge two government institutions in India are providing engineering in this field that is:-
NFSC Nagpur- BE fire
CUSAT kochi- BTech safety and fire
NFSC Nagpur the average package last year(2019) was 10 lacks and highest was around 1820 lacks. And all 43 students who are eligible to take part in placements are placed.
Here are other some colleges, that provide this course, check it out:-
I hope it was helpful!
sir i have to take admission in sandip university for bba as i got 59% in 12th science stream , can i get?
Well not in the first round but you can definetely get in 2nd, 3rd round
sir im studying well i had given cet exam last year i got 58% expected this year 65-75% and 12th got 65% i want to get admission in your college B-pharma had my cast is NT-c (OBC) can i get admission in our college
As you wrote your question according to this question it is not clear that what you actually want to ask in which college or University you want to take admission even the tag you mention one college and one university, kindly first properly explain your question and mention the college/ university in which you want to take admission so that we could be able to help you.
Best of luck.
After Completing degree from Sandip University it is valid degree? And it is valid for government exam
Below I have provided the neccessary details regarding Sandip University -
- Sandip University is a private state university in Nashik and was eshtablished in the year 2015.
- The university campus is about 250 acres with 142 faculties.
- The university is UGC approved.
- The university offers various UG and PG programmes like B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech, BBA, MBA, Ph.D, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.A., M.A. etc.
- The university campus also provides the facilities like boys hostel, girls hostel, gym, library, cafeteria, wifi etc.
Now since the university is UGC approved, so the degree from this university is a valid one. And also you can go for government exams with this degree.
You can also go through this link and checkout the details about Sandip University : https://www.careers360.com/university/sandip-university-nashik
Good Luck !!!
Does Sandip University (Nashik) provide EBC Scholarship ??
dear aspirant, hope you are doing well.
Sandip University Nashik is an independent educational university guided and governed by the policies, rules, and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This university is the first self-financed private university in North Maharashtra. It is a part of the Sandip Group of Institutions. This institute aims at providing quality Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs to the students.
now coming to next point,i searched for the EBC scholarship details both on college website and other webpages but didn't get any information regarding to it.
hope this will help.
Sandip University, Sijoul campus in Bihar received an autonomous status o....
Sandip University will conduct SU-JEE 2017 (Scholarship Cum Entrance Exam....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: