About Sandip University, Nashik
Sandip University (SNU) is an autonomous private university approved by the state of Maharashtra and UGC. SNU belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. The University offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in engineering and technology, computer science and engineering, design, fashion design, science, commerce, pharmacy, law and interior design. The University is approved by Pharmacy Council of India, Bar Council of India, AICTE and the university is the member of All India University.
Location: Sandip University is located at Trambakeshwar Road, Mahiravni, Maharashtra. Pune Junction is 278 km from the university. The nearest bus stop is 22 km away from the campus. Gandhinagar Airport is 24 km away from the university campus. The location is very well connected by public and private transports.
Clubs and Communities:
- IT Club: The club is run by the Computer Science Department. All the interested candidates in IT and its various functions are invited to join this club.
- Entrepreneurship Club: The club provides various information with reference to starting a business to budding student entrepreneurs and to create entrepreneurial culture among students.
- Sports Club: SU has various sports clubs of independent sports. Students interested in the game of their choice can join the club.
- The Photography Club: The club covers all the events held on the SU premises. The members participate in various inter-college competitions and conduct events.
- The Dance Society: The society brings up new dance talent, giving them the required touches and creative freedom.
- The Fine Arts Club: Students who are interested in art and drawing join the club.
- Innovative Club: The Club empowers students through the positive power of social entrepreneurship. It brings together students, academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to improve the quality of life and standard of living.
- ECO Club: The club engages students in creating awareness about the environment and related issues. The society has successfully initiated a new campaign and strengthened the existing project.
- National Service Scheme (NSS): The programme is sponsored by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India. The National Service Scheme (NSS) promotes social consciousness and develop a sense of responsibility as well as a sense of discipline and dignity of labour among the youth of the University. SU regularly organises the community-based programmes to inculcate the spirit of service in students.
- Gender Sensitisation Cell: The WEC cell of SU was established to address the practical issues related to the welfare of and equal opportunities for women faculty members, staff and students.
Sandip University, Nashik Highlights
Sandip University, Nashik Courses & Fees
Sandip University, Nashik Admissions 2021
The Sandip University offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in engineering and technology, design, fashion design, science, commerce, pharmacy, law and interior design. To get admission, candidates need to apply online and complete the application process. For admission to engineering and technology and law, candidates need to apply for SU JEE or national level entrance exam and must have a valid score. The detailed admission process of these courses offered by SUN is given below:
Sandip University, Nashik Exams and Cutoffs
Sandip University, Nashik Student Reviews
Sandip University, Nashik Facilities
The Sandip University, has the facilities of the library, sports, canteen and computer centre. The details about these facilities are given below:
- Hostel: Hostel facilities are provided for boys and girls. It is equipped with all the modern facilities for boarding and recreation facilities. The hostel has medical facilities, saloons, internet stations, convenience stores, pharmacy kiosks, multi-activity playing grounds, laundry, power back-up, housekeeping, hot water for the bath, safe drinking water, study hall, stationery stores, gymnasium, free wi-fi, CCTVs at vantage points, adequate security. ATMs are available for quick access to cash.
- Library: SU’s library has the latest volumes, in the fields of art, commerce, science, and general areas. It has the membership for e-resources and has a subscription to national and international peer-reviewed e-journals.
- Medical Facilities: SU has a medical facility. Medical doctors and other necessary first aid and emergency medicines are available for the staff and students. A well qualified medical practitioner is available during the university hours, and the students can avail the medical facilities free of cost.
- Sports: The University has indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Indoor games like carrom, table tennis, chess are available in the hostel. The college has a well-furnished football field and cricket fields. It also has a hockey field, handball, volleyball and badminton court. Tournaments in these sports are organised at University level.
- Canteen: SU has a well-maintained cafeteria situated within the institute campus premises. Snacks and food items are available during institute timings at reasonable rates.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
Sandip University, Nashik Gallery
Questions related to Sandip University, Nashik
i want to take admission in sandip university foe Be Tech in Aeronautical engg .i an expecting 80% marks in board and given Jee mains first attempt,and scored 84percentile.can i get adnission
With 84 percentile CRL rank in JEE mains would be : 163680 - 184000 .
Now with this and according to previous year cutoffs (closing ranks) there are chances of securing seat at aerospace engineering at Sandip University , Nashik,
Find more about this here :
Also check more options using these tools:
JEE Mains Rank predictor tool:
JEE Mains College Predictor tool:
Hope this helps.
sir I have passed diploma in computer technology I got 80% . I will take admission for engineering in sandip foundation .
That's great news that you have passed your diploma in computer technology & you will be further taking admission for engineering. But let us know how I can assist you with the same. I'll be glad to give you an answer to your query. Based on your statement, it is difficult for me to give you an answer. Kindly let me know your query.
And congrats on the admission you'll be taking.
I have passed in 12th in science stream by 57% but didnt give any enterence exam instead of this i gave a 1 year diploma in fire engineering and safety management so can i get admission in b tech in fire engineering and safety management on the basis of 1 year diploma in fire eng. and safety mang.?
Fire and safety has very nice scope in india.
Since the quality supply of officers and engineers in this field is very low and demand is increasing day by day so very bright future in this field.
In this field you can get top government and private jobs easily since competition is less. And every government and private companies employs fire and safety officers especially oil ,petroleum,gas companies ,airport ,construction companies and state fire service.
According to my knowledge two government institutions in India are providing engineering in this field that is:-
NFSC Nagpur- BE fire
CUSAT kochi- BTech safety and fire
NFSC Nagpur the average package last year(2019) was 10 lacks and highest was around 1820 lacks. And all 43 students who are eligible to take part in placements are placed.
Here are other some colleges, that provide this course, check it out:-
I hope it was helpful!
sir i have to take admission in sandip university for bba as i got 59% in 12th science stream , can i get?
Well not in the first round but you can definetely get in 2nd, 3rd round
sir im studying well i had given cet exam last year i got 58% expected this year 65-75% and 12th got 65% i want to get admission in your college B-pharma had my cast is NT-c (OBC) can i get admission in our college
As you wrote your question according to this question it is not clear that what you actually want to ask in which college or University you want to take admission even the tag you mention one college and one university, kindly first properly explain your question and mention the college/ university in which you want to take admission so that we could be able to help you.
Best of luck.
Sandip University, Nashik Related Articles
Sandip University, Sijoul campus in Bihar received an autonomous status o....
Sandip University will conduct SU-JEE 2017 (Scholarship Cum Entrance Exam....
Sandip University, Nashik Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: