SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat is a private university located in Sonepat Haryana. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programmes in various streams like engineering, management, law, science, and humanities. Established in 2013 by the SRM Group of Institutions. The university has been recognised by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and has been approved by All Indian Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat is located at Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR Sonepat – Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Sonipat. The nearby railway station is Sonipat Junction located about 16.9 km away from the university. Indira Gandhi International Airport is located about 59.4 km away from the university. DTC Narela Depot is located about 16.9 km away from SRM University.
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- University of Oxford Future Cities Network, Oxford, UK
- Pennsylvania University
- University of Birmingham
- Chiba University
- Coventry University, UK
- LSHTM London University
- Alvernia University, Pennsylvania
- Virginia Wesleyan University, Virginia, US
- Point Park University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- West Virginia State University, West Virginia, US
- Rivier University, Nashua, New Hampshire
- Kyungdong University
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Loma Linda University
- Providence University, Taiwan
- University of Khartoum
- Kafrelsheikh University
- Universitas Borobudur of Indonesia
- Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Bangkinang of Indonesia
- Institute of Business and Multimedia, India
- Universitas Islam Syekh-Yusuf of Indonesia
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
- MHRD Innovation Cell
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- The Institution of Engineers of India
- India Concrete Institute
- Indian Society for Technical Education
Clubs, Committee and Societies
Enviro Club: The environment club of SRM University has an aim to preserve the flora and reduce deforestation.
Quizzers Club: The clubs host various quizzes of the SRM University on a monthly basis to test the academic knowledge of the students.
Adventure Club: This club of SRM University has an aim to promote adventure among the students. Various events conducted by the university throughout the year include trekking, turtle walks, rock climbing.
Social Service Club: SRM university has a social service club which conducts various activities to promote various students towards community services and motivates them to make a contribution towards helping society. The club has a various unit like National Service Scheme (NSS) and various other units which conducts various activities like blood donation camps, helping cancer patient and various other activities.
Exams and Cutoffs
SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat offers various technical, professional and non-professional courses. Technical courses include B.Tech, M.Tech while other professionals and non-professional courses include MBA, BBA, BA, B.Sc, law-related courses and various other courses. Admission to various courses offered by SRM University through entrance examination or through merit basis. Admission to B.Tech courses is done through SRMJEE examination/JEE Mains. Candidates who want to apply for the M.Tech programme have to appear in the entrance examination (SRMJEEE-PG) conducted by the SRM University itself. For admission to various law-related courses, candidates have to appear in LSAT/CLAT/SRMHCAT/AILET/DU Law Faculty Entrance Exam. For admission to various non-professional courses offered by SRM University, candidates have to appear in SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test (SRMHCAT) conducted by the university itself. Candidates who want to take admission in MBA programmes have to appear in any of the national level management entrance exams which are CAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT MAT, XAT, SNAP. Admission processes for various courses offered by SRM university are listed below:
- Candidates have to apply for the programme through an online application process.
- Candidates have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university which is SRMJEEE or JEE Mains.
- Qualified candidates have to appear for the SRM joint counselling conducted by SRM Joint Counselling Committee for Admissions (SRMJCCA).
- Admission to various B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the university level entrance exam or JEE Main via the counselling process.
- Candidates have to apply for the M.Tech programmes through the online application process.
- Admission is through SRMJEEE-PG, the university level entrance exam or based on Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) scores.
- Further, qualified candidates have to appear in the joint counselling process.
B.B.A.LL.B, B.A.LL.B, LL.B. & L.L.M
- Candidates have to apply for the programmes through an online application process.
- Admissions will be through entrance examinations like LSAT India, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), SRMHCAT, AILET /DU Law Faculty Entrance Exam.
- Final admission will be made on merit basis as per the marks obtained by the candidates in these entrance examinations.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses (Non-Professional)
- Candidates have to apply for the respective programme in which they wish to take admission through an online application process.
- Registered candidates have to appear in the SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test (SRMHCAT).
- Final admission will be offered to the students on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance.
- Candidates have to apply for the P.h.D programme.
- Registered candidates have to appear in SRM Haryana Common Aptitude Test (SRMHCAT) conducted by the university.
- Candidates who have a valid score in M.Phil/CSIR-UGC/JRF/NET/SLET need not to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates have to first apply for the BBA programme.
- Candidates also have to apply and appear in Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT).
- Admission to BBA programme is made on merit basis as per the marks obtained by the candidates in UGAT.
- Candidates have to apply for the MBA programme. The application form can be filled out in both offline and online mode.
- Candidates also have to appear in any of the national management entrance examinations mentioned by the university which are CAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT MAT, XAT, SNAP.
- Selected candidates have to appear at the university for further admission which includes Group Discussion and personal interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidates performance in the examination and the interview process.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Law (B.A. L.L.B)
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat is spread across an area of 47.68 acres. The university offers various utilities and facilities to fulfil the basic requirement of the students. Some of the facilities offered by the university are listed below:
Library: A central library along with various institutional libraries are present within the university. Libraries at SRM university are stocked with various books, journals, and various online resources for the students to make it easy for them to gather information on any topic.
Laboratories and Workshops: Well equipped laboratories are present within various departments of the SRM University. A workshop is also present within the mechanical department consisting of all the heavy machinery equipment like CNC, EDM and various other machinery that are present to provide practical exposure to the students.
Auditorium: A well furnished and spacious auditorium is present within the campus of SMR University which hosts various events like seminars, convocation, students’ annual day and various other events of the university.
Sports: SRM University provides facilities for both indoor and outdoor games. For outdoor games, it includes a football ground, basketball court, volleyball court, tennis court, and a cricket pitch. Indoor games facilities are available in hostels which include chess, carrom and table tennis.
Healthcare: The university has qualified staff members to provide first aid and other medical assistance to any students.
Transportation: Transport facilities are provided to the local students to pick them up at their residing places.
Last Seen: 05 Jun' 20
Joined On: 05 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- M.Tech Structural Engineering
A good learning experience
Try to explore as much as you can in life
Last Seen: 27 Feb' 18
Joined On: 27 Feb' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
Questions related to SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
SRM UNIVERSITY SONIPAT branch offers B.Sc Physics Honours course or not?
Hello student yes SRM University Sonepat campus offer Bsc Physics hons course at undergraduate level you need to apply for it if you're willing to take admission.
Eligibility - Candidates must passed or appearing class 12 with physics chemistry and mathematics /biology with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized board.
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below - https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/admission-procedure/
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
what is admission procedure for Srm University Sonipat?
Please mention for which course/program you wish to know the admission procedure.
- For 4-year undergraduate programs, you need to have valid scores in SRMJEEE, SRMHCAT, JEE MAINS, NEET, SAT (https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/srm-university-delhi-ncr-sonepat-accepts-sat-scores/) and IPU CET and minimum 50% in 10+2 marks
- For 3-year Law program, BA-LLB, one needs to have a valid score in LSAT, CLAT, SRMHCAT, AILET and a minimum of 50% in your 10+2 marks
- And for Undergraduate courses in Sciences and Humanities, one needs to appear for SRMHCAT and minimum 50% in 10+2 for admission into SRM, Sonepat
For detailed information, follow; SRM Sonepat (https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/admission-procedure/)
Is there any entrance exam required for the course "Bsc honours physics" in SRM University , Sonipat ?
SRM University ,sonipat conducts entrance exams for various ug and PG courses . Entrance test is conducted even for BSC ( hons) in physics .Failing go appear for entrance exam is subjected to cancellation of Application form.
Some exemplary students with extra ordinary talent are allowed to seek Admission through direct mode. They are exempted from the entrance exam .
Is it necessary for a student who wants to do bsc honours physics to give SRMHCAT to get admission in SRM University Sonipat Delhi NCR?
Hello dear student,
As you said you want to take admission in SRM Delhi NCR campus. so for the under graduation program that you are asking for which is BSC physics it is not available in NCR campus according to the official website of SRM. This course is only available in KTR and RMP campus.
And the eligibility criteria to get admission in BSC physics is student must be 10 + 2 qualified with subjects physics chemistry and mathematics. and to get admission in this particular course you do not need to give entrance exam as it is non entrance based program. I hope the information that I have provided to you is helpful.
Is this worth for ba LLB 5 year degree.and what is the total fees of srm sonepat for ba LLB including hotel and tution
Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or an equivalent examination, recognized by State or Central Education Board and must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.
Fee : 1,25,000/- p.a
New Delhi - The application process of the university has started with the ....
October 29; NEW DELHI: SRM University Delhi-NCR Sonepat (SRMUH) conducted i....
SRM Group of Institutions have 5 decades of legacy, 4 Universities, 7 campu....
SRM University has announced its admissions to various programme through SR....
SRM University, Sonepat have announced the MBA admissions for 2018-20 batch....
SRM University Delhi-NCR has released the application form for admissions i....
NEW DELHI- SRM University is accepting applications for the MBA Program und....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: