University of Kashmir, Srinagar

MTTM University of Kashmir, Srinagar

Also known as: Kashmir University

Quick Facts

Exam
CMAT
Online CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Application
01 Nov, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019
Seats
39

Important Dates

For all Exams Accepted by this Course
Dates Events
01 Nov, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019 CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online
24 Dec, 2019 CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online
28 Jan, 2020 CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Offline
07 Feb, 2020 CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years

Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) is a full-time two-year postgraduate programme and it is offered by the University of Kashmir, Srinagar.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

The admission to MTTM Programme shall be made on the basis of latest CMAT score. Written Test followed by Group Discussion to be conducted by the University 80%  weight-age shall be given to performance in Written Test and remaining 20% weight-age to the performance in group discussion.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have passed three-year Graduation in Arts or Science or Commerce (However 30% seats shall be reserved for the candidates having passed graduation with Tourism as one of the subjects and 70% seats shall be earmarked for open competition) with (At least Minimum 50% Marks Open Merit and 45% marks Reserved Categories) from any recognized university.

Applications Open Now

Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Manipal MCA Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal M.Pharma Admissions 2020
Manipal M.Pharma Admissions 2020
Apply
IndigoLearn (India's Best CA Prep Destination)
IndigoLearn (India's Best CA ...
Apply
Great Lakes Institute of Management 2020
Great Lakes Institute of Mana...
Apply
UPES - School of Business
UPES - School of Business
Apply
IBS Business School
IBS Business School
Apply
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books