Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
    Compare

    Quick Facts

    Seats
    25

    Course Details

    MODE

    Full time

    DURATION

    24 Months

    Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a full-time two-year postgraduate course and it is offered by the University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.


    Eligibility Criteria

    • Graduates who have passed the qualifying examination in CBCS Pattern admissions onwards  M.Com: Commerce as Core Course with not less than 4.5 CCPA(S) * out of 10 / BCom Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com. Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured). BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.
    • Graduates who have passed the qualifying examination in CBCS Pattern- Prior to admissions M.Com: Commerce as Core Course with not less than 1.8 CGPA(S)* out of 4 / BCom Computer Application/ B.Com.Tourism and Travel Management (Career Related/ Vocational / Restructured)/ B.Com. Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured). BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com. and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.
    • Graduates who have passed the qualifying examination in Annual scheme/ Other pattern M.Com: B.Com with not less than 45% marks in Part III optional subjects/ BCom. Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Vocational and Restructured)/ B.Com Tax Procedure and Practices (Vocational and Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/ B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Restructured)/ BBA/BBS/BBM. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.

    Admission Details

    Admission to the basis of Merit-List of grade/marks obtained in the qualifying examination prepared by the University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.

    Student Reviews for M.Com

    College Infrastructure: 5/5
    Academics: 5/5
    Placements: 5/5
    Value for Money: 5/5
    Campus Life: 5/5

    Really Good

    Verified Review

    College Infrastructure

    Our college has all the necessary infrastructure, facilities and equipments. All of our classrooms have the smart boards , Laboratories are well equiped and we have a separate large library buildings for every departments and also there is a separate library for all. Living spaces are clean and the food is hygienic.

    Applications for Admissions are open.

    AMITY University | MA Admissions 2024
    AMITY University | MA Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked amongst the top 3% of universities globally (QS Rankings)

    Amity University BA Admissions 2024
    Amity University BA Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked amongst the top 3% of universities globally (QS Rankings)

    ExamFactor CUET Prep
    ExamFactor CUET Prep
    Apply

    CUET exam preparation by ExamFactor

    SRM University Ramapuram B.A Admissions 2024
    SRM University Ramapuram B.A Admissions 2024
    Apply

    #18 by NIRF | NAAC A++ Accredited Institution | 1000+ Recruiters | Highest CTC 1.1 Crore, 12000+ Placement offers.

    Birla Global University MA Admissions 2024
    Birla Global University MA Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Merit-Based Scholarships | 100 % Placement Assistance

    Chandigarh University Admissions 2024
    Chandigarh University Admissions 2024
    Apply

    NAAC A+ Accredited | Scholarships worth 170 CR

    View All Application Forms
    News and Notifications

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top