- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science is a full-time four-year undergraduate course offered by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE.
Seats under Different Schemes:
- 85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through UPSEE counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.
Through Management Quota:
- The candidate has to apply online through the institute website. Institute will shortlist the candidate on the basis of their PCM merit at 10+2 level & candidate will be called for written test and personal interview. On successful completion of written test and interview, the candidate will be offered admission.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
This is one of the best college of AKTU with all facilities.
- Batch of 2024
- B.Tech Computer Science