- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Legal Science (BLS) Integrated is a full-time five years undergraduate course offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by Bar Council of India.
- Admission for first-year B.L.S. will commence immediately after the declaration of H.S.C. results of the Board of Maharashtra and the result of CET conducted by the Maharashtra state.
- Merit list of admissions will be displayed on the college notice board. Selected candidates will have to seek admission within specified date notified by the college. The admission must be taken by the student himself in person.
- The Applicant, who has obtained 10+2 SSC/HSC examination (HSC) with 45% marks and passed in one attempt and has also passed CET conducted by Maharashtra state with qualifying marks is eligible for admission to Five Year LL.B./BLS course for admission. However, a candidate belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST) need 40% marks at HSC and OBC category need 42% marks.
- The Applicant, who has passed 10+2 SSC/HSC through open university system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law course. Seats will be allotted to the institution by the competent authority conducting CET of Maharashtra State.