- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Legislative Laws (LLB) is a full-time three years undergraduate course offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Admission will commence immediately after the declaration of results of graduation courses of the University of Mumbai and the result of CET conducted by the Maharashtra State.
- Merit list of admissions will be displayed on the college notice board. Selected candidates will have to seek admission within specified date notified by the college. The admission must be taken by the student himself in person.
- The Applicant, who have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty with 45% marks and passed in one attempt and has also passed CET conducted by Maharashtra State with qualifying marks is eligible for admission to Three Year LL.B. course. However, the candidate belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST) need 40% marks at Degree level and OBC category needs 42% marks.
- The Applicant, who has obtained 10+2 SSC/HSC/Degree through the open university system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law course.