- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
Admissions will be affected based on marks obtained at MHT-CET. And if the seats remain vacant, then merit based on marks obtained at JEE Mains Paper – I will be considered.
- Candidate should have passed the HSC (Std. XII / 10+2) examination or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subject can be considered in place of Chemistry)
- Should have secured minimum 50 % marks in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry added together.
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Engineering/Technology with a minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the AICTE approved Polytechnics AND should have a valid MHT-CET OR JEE Score.
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Engineering/Technology with a minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the AICTE approved Polytechnics are also eligible for Direct Second Year in an appropriate respective branch in case of vacancies arising after Direct Second Year Admissions as per the guidelines of the Competent Authority.
Direct Second (lateral entry) Year of B.Tech:
- You should have passed three years Diploma examination in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Last Seen: 20 Mar' 19
Joined On: 05 Feb' 14
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering