Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Highlights
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Courses & Fees
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Exams and Cutoffs
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Gallery
Questions related to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai
For finance,which is better NMIMS Navi Mumbai or Masters of Business Finance in XUB in 2021,considering various factors?
NMIMS is very good for placements as placements in NMIMS is better than XUB,XUB have residential programs, whereas you will not able to get the whole experience of campus and environment in NMIMS.
The average salary for XUB is around 15.42 lakhs and highest package is around 26 lakhs,.
Whereas the average salary in NMIMS is around 17 lakhs and the highest package is around 30.37 lakhs.
Overall if you can get admission in NMIMS it's very good if you take admission in this College, as the overall performance, opportunities and scope of growth is higher than the XUB.
But if XUB is preferable for you, you can opt for this college also, as it's on you how good you can prepare and study for better placements and career growth.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck
can i get admission in nmims mumabi for cs with a sat score of 1420 and what will be my a level requirements for pcm
yes, you can get admission in NMIMS mumbai based on sat or act score or nmims cet exam score. during the form filling you need to fill the exam name along with your other credentials. admission will be based on score of the above mentioned test and separate list will be prepared for sat/ act score holders. the eligibility criteria is Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized education board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, applicants need to secure minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore / Hyderabad campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. however it is difficult to predict the exact cutoff since cutoff score varies time to time , depends on some of the determining factors like number of applicants , questions difficulty level, seat matrix and so on.
hope you understand.
Which is better- Narsee Monjee College for Commerce and Economics or NMIMS?
As per my knowledge, narsee monjee is much better option for commerce as the college has really brand name in this course and the cut off to enter this college is really high. This college is also famous for its management course.
For more information you can check out the link given below-
NMIMS navi Mumbai for MBA vs shiv nadar mba?
* NMIMS Navi Mumbai for MBA :-
- SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program, is one of the most sought after programs in the country for its value addition and career opportunities after completion. It is a two-year full-time program, spread over six trimesters. The most distinct feature of the program is its visionary objective to develop students holistically with an in-depth understanding of all areas of management and its impact on society.
- The program aims to nurture potential leaders having requisite domain knowledge, analytical skills and decision making skills in fast changing world of uncertain business environment. Also, the program focuses on creating ethically responsible professionals with sense of consideration for people they would work with and work for.
* Eligibility Criteria
- Admission for PGDM Program at NMIMS-Navi Mumbai campus is through NMAT by GMAC™ exam. For all test related information please visit www.nmat.org.in.
- Candidates applying to this program should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Note 1: As per University Grants Commission (UGC) notification - F. No. UGC/DEB/2013 dated 14.10.2013 – "Degrees / Diplomas / Certificates awarded for programmes conducted by the Open & Distance Learning (ODL) institutions, recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) (erstwhile) and UGC, in conformity with UGC Notification on specification of Degrees should be treated as equivalent to the corresponding awards of the Degree / Diploma / Certificate of the traditional Universities / institutions in the country".
- Note 2: AIU certificate is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from overseas Universities.
- Note 3: Reservation of seats for the widows / wards of armed forces personnel killed / disabled in action or during peace time and wards of Kashmiri migrants will be applicable provided such candidates successfully meet the specified cut-offs and eligibility criteria of the respective program /s applied for at the time of registration and also qualify the NMAT by GMAC Test cut off. If the candidate has been selected in any of the programs of NMIMS, then they would not be considered for this reservation.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor's degree are eligible to apply. Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks and selected candidates must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- Candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
- The candidate must have appeared for all his subject(s) / exams before the commencement of the respective program (s) of NMIMS (Deemed to be University). The examination of none of the subjects should be held after the commencement of the respective course. Also the candidate should be declared pass in all the above referred subjects (s) / examinations by the University from where he / she is graduating from, with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- At the time of admission, candidate has to produce semester-wise / trimester-wise / consolidated (only if individual mark sheets are not issued by University / Institute) mark sheets of all years of the college from which he/she is graduated. In case of internet copies of mark sheets, attestation by Principal with official seal is mandatory.
- The candidates, who have passed or, have appeared for graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained in writing from the University concerned.
- It is sole responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS, as verification of the documents is done at the time of final admission only.
* Shiv Nadar for MBA :-
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): The two year I -Global MBA program of SME is specifically designed to respond to the needs of industry and to provide high quality education to students to become ‘industry ready’ and ‘entrepreneurially oriented’. The program is focused on developing an ability for creative thinking, developing analytical rigour and inculcating proper values and attitudes among students to transform them into principled and caring organizational leaders.
- The I -Global MBA program is geared towards providing ample exposure to students about real world business and society through intensive field visits to private and public sector organizations in different industries; not for profit organizations; rural and urban markets; guest lectures by business executives/leaders and working on projects; summer internship; close interactions with entrepreneurs and firm/industry based projects.
* Hope this information helps !!
* Good Luck !!
Is the pharmaceutical mba program of NMIMS worth doing with fees of upto 18 lakhs?
Every single penny is worth spending for MBA in Narsee Monjee, Mumbai as it is one of the most elite colleges for MBA in India and the placements are also very good and will make the money you spent worth it. You can also take a gap year and apply further for any cheaper top colleges but I would not recommend you to leave the opportunity of getting admission In NMIMS, Mumbai as it is great to be considered, taken your financial conditions I might inform you that several banks give 100% loans for admissions in NMIMS, Mumbai even without and collateral security.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Design, Mumbai Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: