- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management imparts an advanced understanding of marketing, sales, tour planning, tour operation, holiday consulting, and foreign exchange to manage the tourism industry
Management and executive job skills are developed through strategic and operational insights through case studies about the hospitality and tourism industry
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 10% seats in each program
1. Merit Based scholarship:
50% tuition fee waiver on 10% seats of each programs in first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State Board pass out students
75% marks in class 10th and 12th
2. Uttarakhand State Board Toppers Scholarships for BBA Programs
• Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th in UK State Board
• 150 toppers from UK State Board
• Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
• The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
• Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
• Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
• 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
• Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
- Group Discussion & interview.
- Students appearing in class XII and awaiting result can also apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a provisional offer letter.
The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) from a recognized board.