|15 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|25 Jan, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mathematics is a full-time three-year undergraduate honors degree course offered at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- The selection will be based on Merit Score. The cut off for deciding the merit shall lie with NMIMS.
- The Merit Score will be calculated as follows: A candidate’s performance in Mathematics percentage in Class XII will get 50% weightage followed by 25% weightage for Mathematics percentage in Class X and aggregate percentage in Class XII.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Mathematics at their 10+2 or equivalent examination in one attempt.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP warded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with the minimum (12 credits) & 3 SL with the minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or quivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.