About Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi was established in the year 1979. The college is also known as KBP College. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi is spread over 5 acres of land. KBP College is a part of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha. The institute a centre for distance education and it is affiliated to Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik for distance learning. KBP College offers intermediate, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management.
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College is located at PKC Road, Sector 15-A, Juhu Nagar, Vashi, Navi Mumbai in Maharashtra. Thane Railway Station is around 17 km away from KBP College. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is approx 19 km away and Turbhe Aagar is around 2 km away from Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi.
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Courses & Fees
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi Admission
Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi offers intermediate, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management. Admission to intermediate, undergraduate, postgraduate is offered on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying examination. For admission to doctoral programme candidates who have qualified PET/GATE/SET/NET (JRF) Examination or teacher fellowship holder of apex bodies such as CSIR/DST/ICMR/ICAR/DBT, etc are eligible and further, they will be shortlisted for presentation and interview. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi admission process is given below in details:
- Candidates desirous to seek admissions to the intermediate, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses offered by Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi have to first fulfil the eligibility criteria and the submit an application form on the website if KBP Vashi.
- Admission to the various courses of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi is offered on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and hence after considering the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying examination, a merit list will be prepared separately for separate courses so that candidates can be shortlisted for the further admission process.
- Aspirants whose names appear in the merit list are shortlisted and they have to get their documents verified by the college and then pay the fee in order to confirm their admission.
- Thus, the final admission is offered only to those selected students who have been shortlisted on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination through the merit list published by Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi and have got their documents verified along with the payment of the requisite fee.
- Candidates who have qualified PET/GATE/SET/NET (JRF) Examination or teacher fellowship holder of apex bodies such as CSIR/DST/ICMR/ICAR/DBT, etc are eligible to apply for admission and they can submit an application form.
- After the screening of application candidates will be shortlisted for further admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a presentation on their research idea followed by an interview.
- Candidates qualifying the interview have to get their documents verified and submit their research proposal along with the requisite fee.
- Admission shall be confirmed only after the approval of the Research and Recognition Committee, document verification and fee payment.
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
Nice but need to be improved
MY COLLEGE LIFE
Best place where we can explore our ideas
Best place where we can explore our ideas
The facilities and infrastructure of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi promotes the holistic development of the students. KBP College has a well-built library which is fully automated with a computerized barcoding system. There are separate reading rooms for the students. The laboratories have advance equipment and instruments and each science subject has its own separate laboratories. The college has a women hostel with a boarding capacity of 90 students. The canteen of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi provides a variety of snacks, provides a variety of snacks. The facilities of KBP College are listed below:
- Laboratories - KBP College has modern laboratories with all the latest equipment and each science subject has its own separate laboratories. Apart from this, the institute has 7 computer laboratories that take care of the computational needs of the student. The laboratories of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi are mentioned below:
- Science Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- E-Learning Laboratory
- Computer Laboratories
- Language Laboratory
- Commerce Laboratory
- Tally Laboratory
- Library - Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi has a well-stocked library which is fully automated with a computerized barcoding system. There are separate reading rooms available that can be used for exchanging knowledge and for discussions.
- Conference Hall - KBP College has a Conference Room that has a seating capacity of 80 people and it is equipped with audio-visual projection facilities.
- Meeting Room - Meeting Rooms are present that has a seating capacity of 30 people and it also has audio-visual projection and video conferencing that is used for meetings and conferences.
- Women Hostel - Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi provides accommodation to girls and has a hostel with a boarding capacity of 90 students and all the essential facilities are provided at the hostel.
- Gymkhana - KBP Vashi has a gymkhana that promotes the spirit of sportsmanship and encourages students to take part in various sports like table tennis, carrom, chess, wrestling, taekwondo, kick-boxing, etc.
- Gymnasium - Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College, Vashi has a separate gymnasium for girls and boys that can be used by them in their free time for their workout.
- Girls Common Room - KBP Vashi has a common room for girls with proper seating arrangement and attached washrooms and restrooms. Girls can spend their leisure time with their friend and chill at this place.
- Canteen - KBP Colege has a canteen that provides a variety of snacks, meals and beverages and it maintains the quality of the food by adopting various hygienic methods and the functioning canteen is closely monitored by the canteen committee.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 31 Dec 2023 ; CGPA : 3.53