WHAT IS CORPORATE MANAGEMENT ?
Bachelor or Master degree in any subject from any recognised Institute/ University
Work experience is preferred but not mandatory
SCOPE OF CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
According to a Job Outlook report, Corporate General Managers are employed in multiple sectors like Manufacturing, Media and Telecommunications, Scientific as well as Technical Services.
With Globalisation, companies are either merging with or acquiring other business establishments resulting in more than 20% growth in employment vacancies, especially for corporate managers.
- Accounting for Business Managers
- Business Communication and Presentation
- Business Ethics and Organization Culture
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy & Innovation
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Global Business Environment
- Information Technology for Corporate
- International Business Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Organizational Development and Change
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Research Methods for Business
- Strategic Management
- Hindustan Computers Limited
- Tata Steel Ltd.