Best colleges for the courses of Corporate Management and Marketing Management?
Below is the list of some of the colleges for market in management and corporate management:
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- GEMS B School, Bengaluru
- Institute of Management Sciences, Lucknow
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- School of Management, Dr DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
For more information you can visit:
can non iitan get good package like iitan ?
Dear Pritam, there is no denying of the fact that the Candidates who have passed from premiere Institutions get paid than other Candidates. This can be only combated with high skills. In the beginning of your career, you will see that an IIT graduate usually starts with a higher package but later on, it all depends on the hardwork you put in and relevant years of experience you gather as you grow up the ladder. This will take couple of years. And completing a course which is relevant in the market right now will also help you.
What is the way to do the business
Isme sallary kitne mba pass ke liye
I believe that you are asking about the salary package after pursuing MBA in Corporate Management. First, it depends on the institute from which you pursue the course and second, it depends on your knowledge and confidence.
Sharing the list of B-schools offering this course through the link given below. Kindly explore.
Kindly check the ratings of each college, placements, fees and course structure before applying. Talk to alumni if possible.
Hope that helps.