|09 Oct, 2020 - 15 Oct, 2020||Counselling - admission | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round II - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round I - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Payment of counselling fee Rs 50,000 | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|15 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2020 - 15 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July may also apply for provisional admission.
- The admissions at BBA-LLB program will preferably be based on CLAT / LSAT or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India. Candidates are required to appear in CLAT / LSAT or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years as on 1st September.