CLAT +1 More
|LSAT India||10 Nov, 2020 - 14 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 May, 2021||Exam - Option - 2 | Mode: Online|
|25 Mar, 2021||Exam - Option -1 | Mode: Online|
|CLAT||01 Jan, 2021 - 15 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
The School of Law offers five year integrated BBA LLB Degree program spread over ten semesters. The curricula is designed and oriented to impart contemporary legal knowledge, acts, legal procedures, apart from integrating the modern technology enabled systems, processes and procedures in the process of imparting an optimal blend of teachings in Indian laws as well as international laws. The curricula shall be designed, customized and oriented to impart contemporary legal knowledge, acts, legal procedures, apart from integrating the modern technology enabled systems, processes and procedures in the process of imparting an optimal blend of teachings in Indian laws as well as international laws to make sure that our students are globally employable in globalized economies of the globe. The program has been innovatively designed to cater to the growing challenges and complexities of the dynamic legal and business environment of India and abroad. The pedagogy adopted by the School of law shall be contemporary and advanced keeping in tune with the IVY league universities of the globe with a focus on legal writing, advocacy skills, moot courts, legal research, cases and case analysis, video cases, audio cases, lectures, simulations, case proceedings analysis, judgment analysis, judgment review etc. The program has been innovatively designed and structured to sustain the learning curve of the student simultaneously ensuring that the course content, knowledge and skills about the law and legal procedures are acceptable in various courts in India and abroad with an overall focus on transforming the personality of the students for global employability. The program is progressively dynamic in nature wherein the faculty members shall/may discuss some of the latest developments in the area of law as and when they occur including their impact, implications and ramifications.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July may also apply for provisional admission.
- The admissions at BBA-LLB program will preferably be based on CLAT / LSAT or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India. Candidates are required to appear in CLAT / LSAT or any National Level Test held by Law School / Law University in India.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years as on 1st September.