- If the Admission Committee finds a candidate suitable for pursuing LL.D. Programme in the University, such candidate shall be allowed to provisionally ‘register’ for the LL.D.
- Programme on payment of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) as registration fee. The admission committee reserves the right to consider the registration of the candidate
- for Ph.D. Programme of the University instead of registration for LL.D. Programme.
- Facilities Fee – Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) (Per Annum)
- Library Fee – Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) (Per Annum)
- Library Deposit - Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) (Refundable)
- Retention Fee - Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) will be charged for every six months
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
A candidate admitted to the LL.D. Degree Programme shall have to complete all the prescribed requirements including submission of thesis/dissertation within a minimum period of Three Years (3 Years) and a maximum period of Five Years (5 Years) from the date of registration. In exceptional cases, this may be relaxed on the recommendation of D.R.C.
- Persons holding Ph.D. degree in Law with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Teaching/ Research in Law after obtaining Ph.D. in Law.
- Persons having exceptional academic achievements in the field of law or interdisciplinary areas subjects having interface with law are eligible to apply. The dissertation/thesis submitted may be considered for the award of LL.D. Degree provided it is recommended by the competent authorities constituted for this purpose as an original and outstanding contribution to the advancement of knowledge in the field of law and other allied disciplines.