IARI New Delhi Admission Process 2021
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi Admission Details:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi courses are offered at the postgraduate and doctoral level. According to the IARI admission process, admission to all the courses is offered on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination followed by an interview conducted by the university for various programmes. On the basis of the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted for IARI admission and admissions will be offered accordingly. The step by step IARI admission process for all the programmes are discussed here in details:
IARI Admission Process for all Courses:
- Candidates aspiring to take admission to the various courses offered by IARI have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the programme they wish to pursue and then submit an online application on the website of the university.
- For IARI admissions, applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for various programmes.
- Candidates qualifying the entrance test have to appear for the interview and qualify it.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination and an interview for further Indian Agricultural Research Institute admission procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment and it is mandatory to complete this procedure in order to confirm their IARI admission.
IARI New Delhi View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses : Entrance examination for admission to M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses at IARI is undertaken by the Education Division of ICAR and on the basis of the merit, the ICAR finalizes the admission for M.Sc./M.Tech. degree courses in 26 disciplines at IARI.