|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- IIM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX), This is a one-year, full-time, post-graduate programme in management for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for the top roles in business organizations. The programme was started in the year 2008 and is accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA). A valid GMAT score is a prerequisite for applying to this programme.
- Note: IM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) at its NOIDA Campus.
1. Student selection Based on GMAT scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
2. After Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview are done, the final score is calculated using the following components:
- GMAT Score: 30%
- Academic and Professional Profile: 30%
- Writing Ability Test: 10%
- Personal Interview: 30%
3. The offer of admission is given based on the final score.
- Executives with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- GMAT score and minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) managerial experience (Managerial or Professional Experience Certificate or Pay Slips would be required as proof).