- The students have to pay an initial advance amount of Rs. 30,000 in the case of OBC / General Candidates and Rs. 20,000/- for SC / ST candidates through online payment portal on provisional confirmation of seat allotment in different rounds within the stipulated time.
- Remaining balance Tuition Fee of Rs. 45,000 in case of OBC / General Candidates payable on the spot during the Registration process; SC/ST candidates have to essentially submit their caste certificate at the time of registration at IIPE and the fee paid by them will be subsequently refunded after verification.
- Miscellaneous fee Rs. 5,400/-(Rupees Five thousand and four hundred only) single time payment towards admission fee, caution deposit, library fee, sports fee etc., for all the students;
|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
The programme aims to develop competent Chemical Engineers with specific emphasis on industry-centric talent requirements. B. Tech Chemical Engineering is four-year duration full-time course.
The programme aims to develop competent Chemical Engineers with specific emphasis on industry-centric talent requirements. The programme plans to expose the students to the fundamentals of Chemical Engineering and instil innovative thinking to solve the problems related to energy, environment, etc. This programme intends to create professionals who can fit in well in a dynamic sector where they come across various technological advancements. During the course, emphasis will be laid to foster student's ability to deal with complex problems in multidisciplinary situations.
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced)
candidate should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs.
Students should have taken JEE (Advanced) and must separately apply for IIPE counselling through Online Application Portal. Admissions are on the basis of the scores in JEE (Advanced). Admission forms can be filled-up on-line after payment of Application fee only.
Performance in Class XII (or Equivalent) Board Examinations: The candidate should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs.
1. Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks of SC, ST and PWD candidates should be at least 65%
2. Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective class XII (or equivalent) board examination. The percentile calculation will be done for the required subjects in a single academic year only. The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks and the cut-off marks for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion (i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry, (iii) Mathematics, (iv) A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered), (v) Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered). For calculation of the total marks for five subjects, if the marks awarded in a subject is NOT out of 100, then the marks will be scaled (up or down) to 100 so that the total aggregate marks are out of 500.
However, the onus lies on the candidate to prove that he/she is within the top 20 percentile at the time of physical Registration/verification for admission by way of properly authenticated credential, failing which his/her registration/admission stands cancelled and the 25 % of the advance tuition fee paid by him/her shall be forfeited.