- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking Technology is a two-year full-time postgraduate Management programme and it is offered by Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
Selection of students for the master programmes based on the performance in the entrance test conducted by Pondicherry University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology) or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications or Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree in ECE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- Any other Bachelor’s degree with PGDCA (only from recognized universities)with a minimum of 55% marks in all degrees/ diploma
The candidates who have graduated in the following degrees:
- BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE)
- B.Com Computer Applications
- Any other Bachelor’s Degree with PGDCA should have studied all the following subjects during their undergraduate course: Computer Programming/Database Management/Computer Network and Information System/System Analysis/Software Engineering