- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Agriculture is four years full-time undergraduate program offered by SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Admission is done based on fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
H.Sc. / Equivalent - Academic Stream: Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture and B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture programme must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by any recognized Board / University, with any one of the following subject group :
- Group I: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
- Group II: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Group III: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Group IV: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Group V: Physics, Chemistry and Forestry
- Group VI: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture
- Group VII: Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture
H.Sc. - Vocational Stream: Biology and Agricultural Practices as vocational subject including theory & practicals
Eligible Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50% aggregate marks.