WHAT IS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING ?
For UG: Class XII pass-out from a recognised school.
For PG: B.Tech degree in the given areas: Aerospace, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Automobile, Chemical, Naval Architecture, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy & Material Science, Instrumentation, Mechatronics etc.
SCOPE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
- There is a lot of scope in government organisations including defence.
- Aeronautical engineers can have earned well in private MNCs
- There are opportunities to work with NASA after completing higher studies in this stream.
- Design & Dynamics of Autonomous Micro & Mini Air Vehicles
- Fluid-Structure Interactions
- High Speed Jets & Acoustics
- Intake Aerodynamics
- Missile Guidance and Control
- Structural Design & Optimization
- Transition and Turbulence
- Unmanned and Autonomous Air Vehicle
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 5135 Joined
- 1123 Questions