Hello i got 115 out of 240 8n Manipal Entrance Exam can i get aeronautical engineering???
Best college for aerospace or aeronautical engineering in Gujarat ?
There are many Good Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Gujrat, having excellent faculty, infrastructure and research facilities, besides having a strong curriculum providing effective technical education. Some of them are
1. Parul University, Vadodara, Gujrat
2. Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
3. Aadishwar College of Technology, Gandhinagar
However, incase youre interested in a Career in Aerospace & Avionics Industry, you may pursue Postgraduation from some of the Higher Technical Institutions like Top IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIST Trivandum for better career scope and placement prospects.
For more information about Aeronautical Colleges in Gujrat do follow the link below
is it better to choose aeronautical than aerospace for becoming astronaut??
Both Aeronautical and Aerospace has similarities and has same principles. Aerospace has two sub branches namely Aeronautical and Astronautical. Aerospace is offered in most of the Colleges and Universities in India.
Aerospace deals with designing of both spacecraft and aircraft and also deals with spacecraft within the earth's atmosphere and out of it. On the other hand, Aeronautical deals with the design of aircraft which will be operated within the earth's atmosphere.
To become Astronaut, Aerospace would be better to choose because concepts in Aerospace may help you more. Also Aerospace has more scope and most of the Institutions offers this course than Aeronautical course.
Top Aerospace Courses in India are listed below.
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Top Aeronautical Colleges in India are mentioned below.
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Amity University, Noida
- Indian Institute of Technology, Khanpur
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
Hope this helps.
All The Best!!
is nit, trichy offers aeronautical engineering course
Hello Hema Chandran,
No, NIT Tiruchirapalli does not offers Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering Course. The courses offered in NIT Trichy Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Production, Electrical and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.
Top Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
National Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chenna
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Top 5 Btech aeronautical engineering colleges in India with fee structure can v study this in abroad nd work there if yes then refer me top 5 colleges in abroad with their fee structure including Hostel fees so i could prepare for the fees
what r the cutoff for aeronautical engineering college
If you want to know more about it check out the link given in below https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/iits-cutoff-for-b-tech-aerospace-engineering/amp
The who provide aeronautical engineering course link given below
Hii, list out how many Aeronautical colleges are there in telangana state
list of aeronautical colleges in telengana state is as follows:
MRCET Hyderabad - Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
IARE Hyderabad - Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
MLRIT Dundigal - MLR Institute of Technology
GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad
Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad
Aurora's Scientific and Technological Institute, Ghatkesar
NIMRA Institute of Science and Technology, Ibrahimpatnam
Shahjehan College of Engineering and Technology, Chevella
Maheshwara Institute of Technology, Patancheru
hope it would help. to know details about colleges, ranking follow our article at below link:
Mam, I am an aeronautical engineering student how can i apply for ICRB exam
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment
The ISRO applications are tor be filled and submitted through online mode. The steps to apply online for ISRO Recruitment are given below.
- – Step 1: Visit the official website of ISRO – isro.gov.in.
- – Step 2: Scroll down and click on “Career” on the bottom left side of the page.
- – Step 3: Click on “Centralised Recruitment (ICRB), All location.”
- – Step 4: Now click on recruitment links available for various posts and departments.
- – Step 5: Next, click on “Click here to apply”
- – Step 6: Click on the link for the post you want to apply for.
- – Step 7: Register for the exam by entering your ‘Personal’ or ‘Contact’ details.
- – Step 8: You will receive your ‘Registration ID ‘ and ‘Password ‘ on the given email ID and mobile number. Now use the Registration ID and Password to log in.
- – Step 9: Fill the application form with your ‘Personal’, ‘Educational’ and ‘Residential’ and other information.
- – Step 10: Upload your scanned ‘Photograph’ and ‘Signature’ as per the prescribed formats & sizes.
- – Step 11: Now proceed to pay the application fees. Complete the transaction and save the fee receipt.
- – Step 12: Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
After diploma tht means 3 years of course are we eligible to join ISRO as technician assistant or any other post like scientist Mechanical engg For scientist /Mechanical engg what we have to take B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in aeronautical in ths courses which has high scope
Yes, after Diploma you may join ISRO after clearing respective shortlisting rounds and interview, subject to vacancies and advertisements for Technician/Technical Assistant Positions.
As far as Scientist position is concerned, after Diploma, even if you pursue a B.Tech/A.M.I.E/Associate Degree in Mechanical/Electronics youll have less chances, as the Vacancies are scarce and competition is extremely high for B.Tech Graduates.
You should perhaps pursue a M.Tech from some of the Higher Technical Institutions like Top IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani or IISc Bangalore followed by applying for the Postgraduate Vacancies, which are more in number and Postgraduates of Premium Institutes are preferred for the Positions of Scientist.
Ironically, at ISRO, the vacancies of Mechanical/Electronics Engineers are 10x more than Aerospace/Aeronautical/Material Engineers, though yhe latter play a key role in the Engineering and Research of ISRO.
studying 11 taking bio maths (1st group) want to become astronaut or astronomer..can getting high marks in jee exam will help me to become in stream of astronomy..or ...what should i do..Most of them telling that taking aerospace or aeronautical engineering is hard to get job....
Yes, it is true in india aeronautical engineering doesn't have much scope but if you are entering a college of that level then definitely no one can stop you getting placed. So I would suggest to give jee mains and crack jee advanced to get into the iits because there is least chance of getting unplaced or rather negligible. If you are going for jee mains iiest shibpur will also be a great college for that.